Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com2019 NHL Stadium Series Gear Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a fucking douche

Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    I think Steeler fans need to put up a billboard at Oakland training camp to let him know how much he means to us
    I would donate to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwright View Post
    Wait...are you talking about yourself or paperclip?

Super Dave: I am a(Super) contributor with an up to date subscription. I just never whined about the tag.

You should stick to talking football........

Quote Originally Posted by stillwright View Post
    I would donate to that.

Something along the lines of

"I'm glad you're NOT our problem anymore"

Then the picture of brown & 84 jersey with red circle and line through it

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

We should start a Go Fund Me for this purpose.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Billboard should say " AB = + by -".

Just have his career stats listed when Ben wasn't the one throwing to him.

A ton of AB’s receptions are on improvised plays. Most of those quick screens were Ben just seeing the CB playing off and he just guns it to AB and lets him run. Those plays are a huge part of his numbers. AB was also great at getting open on extended plays and we know Ben likes to hold the ball to look for big plays.

Carr does not strike me as the type of QB to play street ball. Gruden is a west coast guy who wants everything precise and on time. If they don’t change their offense to allow AB to do whatever the hell he wants, there could be trouble. AB will still make plays but if he’s not hitting his usual numbers, he will start complaining

You guys ever see that meme of a super hot chick, makeup, lingerie sitting in a chair pulling up stockings?

Underneath it says "No matter how hot she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit."

A ton of ABís receptions are on improvised plays. Most of those quick screens were Ben just seeing the CB playing off and he just guns it to AB and lets him run. Those plays are a huge part of his numbers. AB was also great at getting open on extended plays and we know Ben likes to hold the ball to look for big plays.

Carr does not strike me as the type of QB to play street ball. Gruden is a west coast guy who wants everything precise and on time. If they donít change their offense to allow AB to do whatever the hell he wants, there could be trouble. AB will still make plays but if heís not hitting his usual numbers, he will start complaining
    actually Batch was talking about some of this after the season, he said he sees AB run routes that, Batch himself knows, are not part of the route tree on that given play and that forces Ben to hold the ball waiting for him to break open.

You can tell that there were stretches of games where Ben sensed AB was frustrated and he would try to force the ball to him. Often that would be when the offense struggled. AB might end up with his 8 catches or whatever but there would be a stretch of some 3 and outs where Ben forced to AB and the drive stalled.

You can tell that there were stretches of games where Ben sensed AB was frustrated and he would try to force the ball to him. Often that would be when the offense struggled. AB might end up with his 8 catches or whatever but there would be a stretch of some 3 and outs where Ben forced to AB and the drive stalled.
    yep, and as talked about by Cook and Bouchette, Ben protected AB on many of occasions when AB ran the wrong route, but Ben took the blame for the bad pass or INT. I'm not sure how, anyone else you listen to, Ben never takes accountability.

It sucks now but he will probs be in jail in a year or two