Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 348

Thread: The Liberals on this board have disappeared...........

  1. #1
    Member hamster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Picksburgh, PA
    Posts
    7,639
    Rep Power
    216

    The Liberals on this board have disappeared...........

    What happened?
    You lost. Get over it.

  2. #2
    Member IndySteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    263
    They lost. Bigly.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  3. #3
    We know they were gay...Could it be they joined Brandon Straka's #walkaway movement!?

    Last edited by Stewey; 05-21-2019 at 10:53 PM.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Oh they’ll be back. Calls for impeachment are growing. Give it time. Have faith.

  6. #6
    My hazmat suit specifically designed for SN is currently at the cleaners getting an xtra-layer of disinfectant. The full body, double-layered suit with oxygen mask is a must have for wading around in the political cesspool this board has become. Without the extra layer of protection, this board is simply a no-go zone for anyone with an ounce of intellect or a moral compass left. This board presents a clear and present risk for unsuspecting posters to be infected by the hate, vitriol, racism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia and overall dumbassery that typifies Donald Trump and his supporters. Other than that, not much use posting in a far-right political echo chamber such as this. Whenever in need of a good laugh, I do come by and read the inane, backwards-ass thoughts of our inbred Trump fanboys here at SN. Have a great day everyone!

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  7. #7
    Tibs, you are one dumb fucktard

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I can't figure out - Troglodyte
    It's unfortunate but when you mix those issues into a bucket, you're going to get incidents like this. -- Deljzc on French terrorist murders

    The Following 7 Users Like This Post:



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    My hazmat suit specifically designed for SN is currently at the cleaners getting an xtra-layer of disinfectant. The full body, double-layered suit with oxygen mask is a must have for wading around in the political cesspool this board has become. Without the extra layer of protection, this board is simply a no-go zone for anyone with an ounce of intellect or a moral compass left. This board presents a clear and present risk for unsuspecting posters to be infected by the hate, vitriol, racism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia and overall dumbassery that typifies Donald Trump and his supporters. Other than that, not much use posting in a far-right political echo chamber such as this. Whenever in need of a good laugh, I do come by and read the inane, backwards-ass thoughts of our inbred Trump fanboys here at SN. Have a great day everyone!
    Either that or all of your delusions about Russian collusion have been predictably dashed, and America's greatness leaves you with nothing to cry about.

  9. #9
    And right on cue......

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  10. #10
    Oh Tibs, just wait till i announce im dumping Trump and picking Biden to win, i only root for winners

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    ... and America's greatness leaves you with nothing to cry about.
    Yeah, it's tough to discuss politics with a slew of fellow Americans who've turned their backs on the Constitution and rejoice in the breakdown of seperation of powers. Trump supporters are 'all-in' as Trump elevates the executive branch as the sole purveyor of American governance. Congressional oversight, nope, who needs it, out the window. Subpoenas, congressional testimony, both a waste of time. Break the law every step of the way, that's the Trump way, the new law of the land. As the institutions of democracy erode day by day, the Trump cult applauds a President who brazenly and openly defies - and defiles - the Constitution. This is what the Trump base has become, anti-Constitutionalists. Never saw that one coming.

    Btw, raise your hand if any of you actually took the time to read the full Mueller report. Or, you were perfectly content to accept what Trump, Barr and their GOP enablers told you it said.
    Last edited by Tibs; 05-22-2019 at 08:15 AM.

  12. #12
    I read it. No smoking gun, a couple of head scratchers. Hardly cause for the hysteria that plays out in DC and on the news every day. And this from a guy that doesn't really care for Trump all that much.

    And while we are on the subject of ignoring congressional subpoenas and lawlessness, surely you remember.....

    https://www.usnews.com/debate-club/w...sting-subpoena

    https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mcc.../18/id/510535/

    Those are just the first two hits on a google search for "Obama ignores Subpoenas."

    I get it. You're a liberal. You hate Trump. It is just irritating how the entirety of the left acts like any of this is new. I can agree, a change needs to be made and no one is above the law. That said, it is amazing how congressional oversight is suddenly so damn important NOW, when it really wasn't THAT important 7-8 years ago.

    The hypocrisy in it all is what gets people. Either no one understands that, or they choose to ignore it.

    The problem in all of this isn't Trump and it isn't Obama or Bush or Clinton. It is the fucks in both houses of congress that choose to look the other way when "their guy" is under the gun. Even worse, it is the American people, the voters that enable this behavior by our elected officials. You ever wonder why politicians act this way? We allow it, enable it, by re-electing them over and over. They can impeach Trump. They can impeach any number of elected officials. And some people will cheer it as "justice," like anyone knows what that means anymore.

    Shit keeps going like it is, and it will come to a head, sooner rather than later. The fighting is going to escalate, until it turns into killing and death and suffering. There is no uniting this country anymore, as every day, politicians hammer the chasm of division wider and wider and wider. It is going to happen. God, I hope it is worth it.

    The Following 9 Users Like This Post:



  13. #13
    Actually the one good thing about Trump is he has killed my interest in politics. He makes politics and the USA look so stupid.
    It's gotten my golf handicap down to a 4.

  14. #14
    Pelosi is meeting with Dems today to decide how to direct impeachment, that should be interesting, AOC is taking over the push to impeach

  15. #15
    Esteemed Throbbing Member

    Superman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Trampa, FL
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    Actually the one good thing about Trump is he has killed my interest in politics. He makes politics and the USA look so stupid.
    It's gotten my golf handicap down to a 4.
    maybe you can get to page 2 of writing your bestseller?

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  16. #16
    Member IndySteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    263
    That guy gets it...

    “For years now, I have watched as the left has devolved into intolerant, inflexible, illogical, hateful, misguided, ill-informed, un-American, hypocritical, menacing, callous, ignorant, narrow-minded and, at times, blatantly fascistic behavior and rhetoric.”

  17. #17
    Member IndySteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    263
    ROFL @ Tibs still grasping at the Mueller report! Insane...

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    America's greatness leaves you with nothing to cry about.
    What’s so great about trillion dollar deficits? I suspect this board, like this country, is full of people with little to no savings and lots of debt who are enjoying their tax cuts. Dream on!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    Yeah, it's tough to discuss politics with a slew of fellow Americans who've turned their backs on the Constitution and rejoice in the breakdown of seperation of powers. Trump supporters are 'all-in' as Trump elevates the executive branch as the sole purveyor of American governance. Congressional oversight, nope, who needs it, out the window. Subpoenas, congressional testimony, both a waste of time. Break the law every step of the way, that's the Trump way, the new law of the land. As the institutions of democracy erode day by day, the Trump cult applauds a President who brazenly and openly defies - and defiles - the Constitution. This is what the Trump base has become, anti-Constitutionalists. Never saw that one coming.

    Btw, raise your hand if any of you actually took the time to read the full Mueller report. Or, you were perfectly content to accept what Trump, Barr and their GOP enablers told you it said.
    No defiance of the Constitutional law had ever occurred, neither has any law been broken. Those things happened on your side. True, congressional oversight not needed, subpoenas, testimony, all not needed and a waste of time...because neither you or any democrat fucktard on Capitol Hill can demonstrate what law Trump has broken, or what impeachable offense he had committed. There is no probable cause.

    Because you hate the man doesn't count as probable cause Tibs.


    Amid all the criminality uncovered regarding the coup attempt by members of the DOJ, you ignore it and cling to your hopes that Trump might have done something wrong. What a pathetic little man you are.
    Last edited by Stewey; 05-22-2019 at 10:29 AM.

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  20. #20
    Member IndySteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Oh Tibs, just wait till i announce im dumping Trump and picking Biden to win, i only root for winners
    Blasphemy! Don't be an anti-American traitor. Biden sucks. Even the crazy fat kid knows that.

    North Korean state media had strong words for Joe Biden - the former US vice-president and current presidential candidate - on Wednesday.

    Mr Biden had "gone reckless and senseless, seized by ambition for power", a commentary on the news website KCNA said.

    He was "an imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being, let alone a politician", the commentary said, adding that he was "a fool of low IQ".

    The piece also accused him of "vulgar acts and words about women" - a reference to earlier allegations of unwelcome touching from women - and said he became a "laughing-stock of the media" when he appeared to fall asleep during a speech by then-President Barack Obama in 2011.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation