Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Considering the Gurley situation.....

Everything has already been said about Bell regarding football.

As far as rap goes, the should be arrested for assaulting the mic. He's horrific. Banal mumble raps and zero flow.

The Following User Likes This Post:

BOOMbotAbot

Got my man he neX ta me
    Some call him boobie

Prison gate I waZ late
    My rap to investigate

BoombotAbot

Attach a new plan
    Boobie come hither

I make you
    National twitterer

episode you in the know
    Boobie on the radio

BoombotAbot

In his room boobie ponder
    Roll eyes just wonder

Suck the lime
    Get in the light

Original start the post
    Still irritate most

Thanks again
    Boobie my friend.......

BoombotAbot...boomBooM

Oh shit,........ I was just pondering

Salute the nation

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    Hard to feel bad for a guy who turned down the opportunity to make $14.5 million in one year and eventually took a worse contract than the one he was offered.
    Exactly, if you don't want to be injured, go do something different. I don't feel bad for these guys at all, except for guys like Shazier, but they know exactly what the risks are, and they get paid very well for it.
    I wasn't really pissed at Bell for not showing, it's part of the CBA, he's allowed to do that, but he lied to his teammates and strung the organization along. Then when he became a FA, he took shots at the organization and Ben, so fuck him, I hate him now.

There is a reason why running back's aren't as highly valued in this league as other position players on offense. These guys take the most impact and wear down faster than any other position. The sad reality for RBs is that if they perform well after being drafted they are lucky to get a big second contract and still be performing well.
    Fire Mikey Cool Shades

I say guys in the league get paid what they are worth Most of the fans on here are going to get a rude awakening this year when they realize you can't replace 8 figure all pros with six figure journeymen and win.

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    I say guys in the league get paid what they are worth Most of the fans on here are going to get a rude awakening this year when they realize you can't replace 8 figure all pros with six figure journeymen and win.
    You mean 8 figure asshat selfish douches, that did not want to be here?

They'll win more games than they did last year. And just what did they win with these two asshats anyway?

Bell didn't play last season. So really one significant player needs replaced. And one decent player in JJ. Four skill players were brought in between the draft and free agency. And they have emerging pass catching RBs. Ben still can scramble and make extended plays. Perhaps instead of forcing it to Mr big prick, Ben will dump it more to his RBs and let them move the chains. While reducing turnovers. And as the D should be a better version, perhaps it is you who will get the rude awaking and realize the sky didn't fall.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Bell didn't play last season. So really one significant player needs replaced. And one decent player in JJ. Four skill players were brought in between the draft and free agency. And they have emerging pass catching RBs. Ben still can scramble and make extended plays. Perhaps instead of forcing it to Mr big prick, Ben will dump it more to his RBs and let them move the chains. While reducing turnovers. And as the D should be a better version, perhaps it is you who will get the rude awaking and realize the sky didn't fall.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Furthermore. A large portion of Ben's picks was when Ben threw the ball where the play(ball) was suppose to go(be) but AB improvised. And was not in the right spot. Yet Ben never called AB out on this. Thankfully Batch and a few others in the know let it be known.

So even though Conner out performed BELL's previous statistical year, you think we missed bell????? Or better yet, specifically who are you talking about and why??????

Salute the nation

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Bell didn't play last season.
    Bell only played, what, two full seasons out of five? Won't be missed as much as some people think.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

From what I've read, it sounds like Gurley was damaged goods coming out of Georgia. It was only a matter of when a breakdown was coming.

Had Bell played and had exactly happen to him as Gurley did, he would not have got the contract he did with NY. I think he's a crap person but just saying, he might have had a point.

Most INtelligent Poster

If he hand signed the deal offered to him he would have a better deal

Now how is this any different than the other hundred bell threads

The Following 2 Users Like This Post: