Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cortez, Tlaib Omar's nasty words on quote. Hating the USA, Racism, Dismissing 911

Cortez, Tlaib Omar's nasty words on quote. Hating the USA, Racism, Dismissing 911

What they said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts

Their comments and tweets have been making headlines since they were elected in November.

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez once described the state of America as “garbage.”

She provoked a furor by claiming the U.S. was running “concentration camps” on the southern border.

The White House balked when Ms. Ocasio-Cortez sided with Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro against Elliott Abrams, U.S. special representative for Venezuela.

Tlaib:

In a podcast interview in May, Ms. Tlaib provided her take on the Holocaust.

“There’s always kind of a calming feeling I tell folks when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust.

Shortly after taking office in January, Ms. Omar tweeted that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

The remark was widely deemed an anti-Semitic trope, but Ms. Omar insisted it was a legitimate critique of Israel’s conduct in the Gaza wars.

She later accused Jewish lawmakers of having an “allegiance to a foreign country” for supporting Israel. She also tweeted that U.S. support was “all about the Benjamins baby.” When asked what she meant, she responded “AIPAC!” referring to the prominent pro-Israel lobby.

Critics again called her words an anti-Semitic trope that Jews buy political influence throughout the world.

It spurred a House resolution condemning her rhetoric, though the bill did not name her. House Democrats eventually watered down the resolution to condemn all forms of hatred, including anti-Semitism and anti-Muslim discrimination.

Omar: A month later, Ms. Omar referred to the 9/11 terrorist attacks by saying “some people did something.”

There you have it. Democrats should repudiate these people, and call them out for disliking American and being racists. Why this wasn't national news is a mystery, anything a Republican says something remotely racists it is news. More digging into the past of these women is needed.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/17/trump-quotes-ilhan-omar-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-r/

Too bad it’s not Salem back in the day. Hang those bitches from the gallows.

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Too bad it’s not Salem back in the day. Hang those bitches from the gallows.
    Uhhh......or perhaps just vote them out of office next term

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Supersteeler View Post
    Uhhh......or perhaps just vote them out of office next term
    I like option 1 better.

Blog Entries
    I think commies infiltrated the us during the cold war and the current political system is a result

Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    I think commies infiltrated the us during the cold war and the current political system is a result
    Communists littered our government long before that. In the 1930s and 40s, Communists held high positions in our Government.

Modern day Progressivism is Communism and results from the seeds planted during this era.

Read this. Every American should.

"White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." - Tibs

"I’ve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Steelersfan View Post
    Communists littered our government long before that. In the 1930s and 40s, Communists held high positions in our Government.

Modern day Progressivism is Communism and results from the seeds planted during this era.

I second this. Read it

I'm bored with all of them, dont care what any of them say. Stopped listening.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Rashida Tlaib getting thrown out of a Trump rally. What an ugly piece of shit.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...f-trump-rally/
    You lost. Get over it.

Blog Entries

Thanks Tim. Definitely looking into this

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I'm bored with all of them, dont care what any of them say. Stopped listening.
    I don't think we can afford to ignore them. We must expose them, show the nation who they are, what they believe in, and ask for sensible people who did not vote from Trump to call for them to leave.

These four women will give the Republicans all the help they need to get elected. Don't expect CBS, NBC, or ABC to get this news out. We must education the nation, and smash this trojan horse before Democrats feed them more votes.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I don't think we can afford to ignore them. We must expose them, show the nation who they are, what they believe in, and ask for sensible people who did not vote from Trump to call for them to leave.

These four women will give the Republicans all the help they need to get elected. Don't expect CBS, NBC, or ABC to get this news out. We must education the nation, and smash this trojan horse before Democrats feed them more votes.
    The 2020 Presidential debates are going to be epic. President Trump isn't going to let them hide from their radical ideas.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

They need to be bludgeoned with their own words repeatedly.

They are pretty much woven into the fabric of our educational system. It is bearing fruit and must be countered. The entire west coast is almost to the point of no return.

JMM

Earlier in the year, a number of my liberal facebook friends were cheering AOC and the like....."you go girl!", etc.

Now I don't hear a peep from them. Even they know these 4 are an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    The entire west coast is almost to the point of no return.
    Almost?

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    Rashida Tlaib getting thrown out of a Trump rally. What an ugly piece of shit.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...f-trump-rally/
    Holy shit, that person is now representing our United States Congress. Just think about that for a minute.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Booted View Post
    Almost?
    There are a few of us left who aren't completely crazy, but we don't have much power over crazy ideologues taking over local/state governments.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    There are a few of us left who aren't completely crazy, but we don't have much power over crazy ideologues taking over local/state governments.
    pretty sure the CA gov't can squeeze another drop of blood from the radishes still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    Yes... I know moderate leftist. I know a lot of socially liberal fiscally conservative Democrats... i also know they feel like they get shouted down by the radicals so much that many are abandoning the party....