Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Gaffes

It will speak volumes on the amount of stupidity in this country if the former Senator and VP from the great state of Unaware even gets close to beating Trump. Of course that assumes that there is no ballot harvesting, illegals, or dead people voting.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

The great state of Unaware, brilliant!
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    Biden wonít be the candidate... he is sadly a placeholder... it will either be his vp pick( Maybe KH?) or someone like Cuemo from NY... this was done solely to remove Bernie from the ticket.. a compromise pick that everyone knows wonít make it to November, so all their dreams are still alive... bet bernie bots are going to love being fucked two elections in a row...
    I don't think it's an accident that a new biographical movie about Hildebeast keeps showing up on my Hulu feed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Pish-posh, Steelworth, Uncle Joe is as sharp as a tack. This one response Biden gave at a town hall answers ANY questions about his mental acuity:

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    You know I actually think Biden made a point here (upon listening to the video), it's just so hard to pull these little nuggets out of his trash bag of awful quotes. I think what he was really trying to say is "I hope that he's so strong that his numbers are even above that, because we need them to be now".
    I think the national media are acting as Joe's translator.

Stuttering Joe: "I had a length of chain and me and Corn Pop told Li Peng and Bruce Li Peng and Lee Harvey Peng and Covid 18, you better run because we're after ... you like leg hair? I'm the only guy with leg hair that ... I love it here in my hometown of Scratchin, Massaconsin. I was mayor of Delaware for almost 100 years. Where's my chocolate milk? Am I late for Murder She Matlock? What time is it? I need a nap."

Media: "Former Vice President Biden promised a strong response to the Covid-19 pandemic, and said he would do everything in his power to help Americans, just as he helped minors during his days as a lifeguard. He pointed to his years of public service, said he was looking forward to helping the dairy industry, and wanted to make sure he had sufficient rest as he investigated assistance to America's entertainment industry. A bold, decisive leader in times of trouble. Scott, back to you on a report that Trump ordered Arizonans to eat fish bowl cleaner."
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I've seen babbling homeless people making more sense than Uncle Joe.
    You lost. Get over it.

Biden wonít be the candidate... he is sadly a placeholder... it will either be his vp pick( Maybe KH?) or someone like Cuemo from NY... this was done solely to remove Bernie from the ticket.. a compromise pick that everyone knows wonít make it to November, so all their dreams are still alive... bet bernie bots are going to love being fucked two elections in a row...
    My money is on Stacey Abrams for VP. Gotta lure the communists somehow.

Blog Entries
    I bet $10 with a Republican friend of mine on FB that Biden isn't on the ballot in November. Usually he's a smart guy when it comes to politics.
    The Dems can not let Creepy Joe face Trump in the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Man is that funny. I loved that show.

Biden with a brilliant observation on compensating teachers:

Bucking frilliant

What in the what what Joe? He can't remember the name of the virus...

Joe Biden – “We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and … correct the public health.”

The Trump/Biden debates will be epic. The kind of show you will want to record and watch at least once a year like, A Christmas Story or a Steelers Super Bowl victory.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

Biden is in a catch 22. if he debates Trump he knows he's going to get destroyed. If he doesn't debate him he looks like a wimp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Biden is in a catch 22. if he debates Trump he knows he's going to get destroyed. If he doesn't debate him he looks like a wimp.
    I still think they'll end up nominating someone else. The Bat Soup Flu is tailor-made for them to delay the convention and have more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Booted View Post
    The Trump/Biden debates will be epic. The kind of show you will want to record and watch at least once a year like, A Christmas Story or a Steelers Super Bowl victory.
    “Because you’d be in jail” is one of the greatest things I’ve ever heard in my life. That’s kind of sad, but also kind of awesome at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    I still think they'll end up nominating someone else. The Bat Soup Flu is tailor-made for them to delay the convention and have more time.
    Not going to happen. There is no mechanism for this to happen unless Joe quits. He isn't going to do that.

Biden.
    Bidet.

One works in a time of need. The other does not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Not going to happen. There is no mechanism for this to happen unless Joe quits. He isn't going to do that.
    Delegates won't vote until the convention. If Joe doesn't resign due to "health reasons" they can still vote for whoever they want. Second, as we learned in 2016, the Dems have Superdelegates (the GOP has no such thing) whose votes override the regular delegates. Conceivably the plebes could nominate Biden and the Superdelegates could say, "Nah, we don't think so" and say F you and nominate Hildebeast or Koomo, or whoever and 80% of the Dim sheep would vote for them anyway because Orange Man Bad.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast