Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Deal for Minkah Fitzpatrick

Steelers Deal for Minkah Fitzpatrick

The Steelers came to an agreement with the Miami Dolphins tonight that will send star cornerback Minkah Fitzpatrick to Pittsburgh in exchange for the Steelers 2020 first round draft pick. Fitzpatrick was drafted 11th overall by Miami last season after playing at powerhouse Alabama. Fitzpatrick drew sour on the Dolphins after believing the team was […]

More...

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! This dude is one of the greatest players of the Bama Dynasty and one of my all time favorites! What a crazy range of emotions this day has been as a Steelers ( and Bama ) fan.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Insane.....I guess they are all in with Mason Rudolph........good pickup but kinda crazy especially considering Ben is done for the season! I think it's a good move you are guaranteed a shutdown CB....and history has shown Tomlin & Colbert are about 50% on 1st Round picks anyway. Now could you imagine if they secure Jalen Ramsey?

They aren't going to secure Ramsey. No cap space for one and they see themselves as only need one to make this defense great again. Only problem is the constant here needs to be changed. Minkah will be a great player for us but if they can't communicate enough for him to roll to their best receiver and cover just fullbacks, then a wasted effort.

Salute the nation

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    They aren't going to secure Ramsey. No cap space for one and they see themselves as only need one to make this defense great again. Only problem is the constant here needs to be changed. Minkah will be a great player for us but if they can't communicate enough for him to roll to their best receiver and cover just fullbacks, then a wasted effort.
    He wants to be a slot CB only. He won't be on anyone's best WR if what I understand is true.

I have no problem picking up the player, but if the coaches can not put us in the best position to win then it is a total waste.

EVERYONE but the owner involved in this trade should be fired at the end of the season. Colbert, Tomlin and whatever fuckin person breathed that this was a good idea. a 2nd and a boat load of lows. Ok great fine. Like it. Davis will be gone, its like getting a first. You are playing a young QB. You could lose 12 or even 14 games this year. You end up missing a franchise QB for a fuckin safety. There was one silver lining in the Ben injury. Either Rudolph becomes a legit starter or you have a chance at a blue chip prospect. Maybe even Tua. Tombert took that silver lining and wiped their asses with it. You gotta be kidding me. When did this team become the Brownstains or the Bungholes.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    EVERYONE but the owner involved in this trade should be fired at the end of the season. Colbert, Tomlin and whatever fuckin person breathed that this was a good idea. a 2nd and a boat load of lows. Ok great fine. Like it. Davis will be gone, its like getting a first. You are playing a young QB. You could lose 12 or even 14 games this year. You end up missing a franchise QB for a fuckin safety. There was one silver lining in the Ben injury. Either Rudolph becomes a legit starter or you have a chance at a blue chip prospect. Maybe even Tua. Tombert took that silver lining and wiped their asses with it. You gotta be kidding me. When did this team become the Brownstains or the Bungholes.

My God, how many more of you schmucks are sucking Tua's dick???

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    I have no problem picking up the player, but if the coaches can not put us in the best position to win then it is a total waste.
    Fuck, they can't even keep track of the helmet with the Green Dot on it

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post
    My God, how many more of you schmucks are sucking Tua's dick???
    It might not be him. But its a fuckin top 10 pick. You could take a replacement for Bud Dupree. He will be gone with nothing behind him. The thing is that Fucktard can never fix anything by coaching or scheme. He can only mask his shit with talent. Seattle gave up two cuts and a third for Clowney. The Steelers will most likely be surrendering a top 10 maybe 5 pick for a good safety.

Is someone seriously bitching because we got this dude?

Who the hell wants to tank?

Get outta here

All this talk of a top 10 pick is way premature. I mean the offense was doing shit with Ben in there. IF the defense can get it together i think we can be competitive.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    All this talk of a top 10 pick is way premature. I mean the offense was doing shit with Ben in there. IF the defense can get it together i think we can be competitive.
    So what happens next week if they look at the film on Rudolph. Game plan him and they score 10 points and lose by 24. Now how the fuck you feeling.

US Veteran

so who sits? got nelson,, got joe,,,,

I'm happy! I have no idea how good this guy is,but it will help the defense. Now all we need is a nasty top notch LB or a Big Snack type NT

Quote Originally Posted by Black & Gold Bleeder View Post
    so who sits? got nelson,, got joe,,,,
    My guess is he becomes a safety. He played and excelled at every DB position in Nick Saban's defense at Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonsteel View Post
    My guess is he becomes a safety. He played and excelled at every DB position in Nick Saban's defense at Bama.
    I really think that Nick Saban might have had something to do with that. After they let Russell Wilson run for almost 20 yard on third and 20 last week, I kinda don't feel like this is a Nick Saban led defense. Really, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    I really think that Nick Saban might have had something to do with that. After they let Russell Wilson run for almost 20 yard on third and 20 last week, I kinda don't feel like this is a Nick Saban led defense. Really, I don't.
    Haha, touche.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveA View Post
    Is someone seriously bitching because we got this dude?

Who the hell wants to tank?

Get outta here
    Why tank when you can stay average year in and year out baby!

P.s. so if they didn't trade for this dude, you think the team is tanking?

"This is the first time since 1967 that the Steelers have traded away a first round draft pick"

Holy shit is this guy the next Dan Marino???