Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free The Nipple!

Free The Nipple!

https://kutv.com/news/local/women-ca...federal-ruling

Women can now go topless in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Oklahoma. Those States are kicking our asses.

SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) - A federal court ruling over a ban on women going topless in public has essentially made it legal for women to go topless in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas, and Oklahoma, according to a local TV station.

The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, which is over those six states, struck down the topless ban in Ft. Collins, Colo. after two women sued the city for the right to go topless in public.

Since Ft. Collins is not appealing the decision (the next step would be the Supreme Court), that means topless bans in those six states are no longer enforceable.

The lawsuit was brought by two women who are part of the #FreeTheNipple movement on social media, specifically Instagram.

Plaintiffs Brit Hoagland and Samantha Six sued Ft. Collins, saying that being able to take off their shirts in public is their right, and is a step towards gender equality.

Hoagland told the media outlet:

Everybody should be able to be comfortable on a hot day and if that means taking their shirt of so be it. No matter how you look, you should have the same freedom at the person next to you. And itís also about equality. Addressing small parts of inequality can make a big difference in how people are treated on a day to day basis, and I thought free the nipple was just one small step closer to how it should be.

You know....most women's breasts should not be exposed in a public forum.

Sounds like a win for men....but...

Now if the law states only for 18 to 40 year olds..
    Im moving! lol

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by steel dino View Post
    You know....most women's breasts should not be exposed in a public forum.

Sounds like a win for men....but...

Now if the law states only for 18 to 40 year olds..
    Im moving! lol
    Yeah we don't want to see most of you shirtless either but it's legal everywhere...

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Yikes! endless dippy eggs hanging to their knees coming to Walmart near you.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforthebus View Post
    Yeah we don't want to see most of you shirtless either but it's legal everywhere...
    Fuck. We can’t get ark to ever put a shirt on. I’m with ya!!! Lol

The Following User Likes This Post:

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Hear, hear......

"It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

I agree, say no to manboobs and droopy tatas. Put a shirt on, for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcity View Post
    I agree, say no to manboobs and droopy tatas. Put a shirt on, for crying out loud.
    Yeah, this is opening a giant can of worms on multiple fronts.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by oneforthebus View Post
    Yeah we don't want to see most of you shirtless
    Us either. I'll never be able to unsee Ark again. Scarred for life.

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Bunch of party poopers up in this mfer. This is REVOLUTIONARY!

TIIIIIIIIIIIITS!!!!

I don't care if it's not illegal, I'm not walking around topless.

His soul is full of hate.

Blog Entries
    Write this down that I said it.

Say that I said it.

This will lead to a huge rash of men being accused of "Street Harassment" and being creepers for simply looking at what is being put on display. It's a ruse to give the leftists another bludgeon to hit men with and advance identity politics and further the war against traditionally masculine men.

Don't get Rope-A-Doped by RadFems.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I don't think the ladies who will walk around topless will be the ones anyone wants to see topless. Nice society by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    I don't think the ladies who will walk around topless will be the ones anyone wants to see topless. Nice society by the way.
    Or the guys

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    I don't think the ladies who will walk around topless will be the ones anyone wants to see topless.
    Roy was bummed when he thought a thread he opened was going to be a "free the nipple!" thread, so I took to google to find some "free the nipple!" pics for him. Don't google "free the nipple" is all I want to say.

I know Indy, I should be using duckduckgo.com.

Que the Arktitties takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by mightyguru View Post
    Que the Arktitties takeover.

Mrs. Fan and I were in Casper, WY last Sunday. Stopped at a light downtown (town is only 53,000 people, so picture that place) a fat old chick was riding a moped, had rainbow flags on it, dressed only from the fat waist down, like an oopmah loompah. We weren't sure for a while that it was even a female.

Freed parts on some are not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    Mrs. Fan and I were in Casper, WY last Sunday. Stopped at a light downtown (town is only 53,000 people, so picture that place) a fat old chick was riding a moped, had rainbow flags on it, dressed only from the fat waist down, like an oopmah loompah. We weren't sure for a while that it was even a female.

Freed parts on some are not a good thing.
    Maybe the law should be size, age and weight specific. The Pussy Hatters would riot for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    Was that a complaint? Do you know what happens when someone complains? Ark topless. Ark topless dusting wings...Ark dancing on a pole like a stripper...and worse yet, worse than anything you can imagine, a smiling smug ark laughing as he takes a topless selfie with whipped cream on his man udders.

You cannot unsee it. Tread lightly.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post: