Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So Now It's Inhouse Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    Where he's now averaging 2.9 yards a carry with no rushing TDs.
    See it takes a team most of the time. A great line can make you look greater than you are. Unless you're Barry Sanders. Now that guy is what i call a generational talent. Ask Rod Woodson. He tore his ACL trying to tackle that video game of a rb badass.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    Where he's now averaging 2.9 yards a carry with no rushing TDs.
    Impossible, he's a generational talent.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Do something about it, O. I'm imagining them trying that shit with Bettis and Ward.

Quote Originally Posted by antdrewjosh View Post
    If Washington offered two first round picks I'd have to consider it if I'm ownership
    Haha. Hes not worth two first round picks.

Ill take anything to unload Tomlin! Art Rooney II should jump on this as it lets his family name off the hook and they dont have to fire him.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

As for ju-ju he cost the Steelers a chance to win the fumble. What if we won that game? Cloud nine. Completely different season with a win over the division leader.

Ju-ju has a fine body of work so fans should forgive him even if hes the top reason why the Steelers lost. Such is the timing of key mistakes late in the game.

If Moncrief did the exact same thing, fans would want him cut.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    As for ju-ju he cost the Steelers a chance to win the fumble. What if we won that game? Cloud nine. Completely different season with a win over the division leader.

Ju-ju has a fine body of work so fans should forgive him even if he’s the top reason why the Steelers lost. Such is the timing of key mistakes late in the game.

You fumble all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Ju-ju has a fine body of work so fans should forgive him even if he’s the top reason why the Steelers lost. Such is the timing of key mistakes late in the game.

Moncrief would have to catch the ball to fumble... he just volleyballs them up for picks instead...

The Following User Likes This Post:

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    Moncrief would have to catch the ball to fumble... he just volleyballs them up for picks instead...
    BINGO!!! Oh, wrong game...

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    They are the product of looking elite when they have a generational talent at RB.
    When they lose Bell, and teams have tape on Conner and gameplan to stop him, Conner and the O-Line got exposed for who they really are. Overrated

29th in league rushing 2018, guess what? 29th in the league rushing 2019.

These are the same guys that told Bell to stay home they didn't need him, I'm glad they are getting punked by the defense. and the rest of the league.
    Bitch please...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by antdrewjosh View Post
    If Washington offered two first round picks I'd have to consider it if I'm ownership
    What is the least you would take? ( Others can answer as well) what if like a 1st and a 3 ? Or a first and second? Etc..

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

I'd never pay a RB that kind of money. It's just stupid. Elliott got paid now he's 10th in yards per game and 20th in YPC. The Steelers did the right thing. You can draft a RB every 4 to 5 years and/or sign FAs. You don't blow a lot of cap money on a RB. It just makes no sense.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    What is the least you would take? ( Others can answer as well) what if like a 1st and a 3 ? Or a first and second? Etc..

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I would consider any offer deemed fair by ownership..getting a top ten pick and another draft choice plus minkah is intriguing. Have to consider it.

I was ready for Cowher to go when he did. I didn't like that the team needed to get all spittled up to win a game. We had a thing going at that point where we needed to feel like underdogs or some weird shit. It was tired. Now, that said, one year after he got a real QB, we won a SB. I would be all in on a second Cowher regime, where he gets full control. In my Steeler fantasy, Colbert is bowing out because he knows this is coming..

As for blaming Hodges for not recovering this fumble, please watch the video replay. He did NOT sit back in the pocket and watch. He ran toward the fumble but over ran it.

For goodness sake he is a rookie 3rd (or 4th stringQB). He threw a good pass downfield and it was fumbled after a hard DB hit.

Blaming Hodges is missing the point.

Fact 1 We lost our starting QB who has won 2 Superbowls and played in 3 in his career.
    Fact 2 We lost our starting RB 2 years ago because of his money issues (and perhaps ours)
    Fact 3 We lost our starting WR because he apparently wanted to play elsewhere or something else (fill in the blank, with AB most, if not all excuses probably fit)
    Fact 4 If you lose your starting QB, RB and WR within a 2 year span can anyone expect you to be a contender.

Look, it's going to be a LONG season. Ironically, right now after 5 games we "theorically" have a chance to win the division but the remaining 3 haven't run away with it but come on! With this Offense?

We would have to have a total meltdown of the Ratbirds, Clowns and Bungals (working on an ap name for this crew as Stillers might not fit). We would have to run off a 7 out of 11 run to just get to 8-8!) The Truth hurts but it's still the truth.

Look at the remaining schedule!

With the personnel we presently have and the injuries we have for the forseeable future it's hard to think we would win more than 3 games of the remaining 11.

If Coach Bellichek and his entire staff (including Ernie Adams) was to take over and run the Stiller squad right now how many more games would they win?
    Last edited by skline00; 10-12-2019 at 06:26 AM.