Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com

Thread: Stephon Tuitt questionable with pectoral injury vs. Chargers

Stephon Tuitt questionable with pectoral injury vs. Chargers

Stephon Tuitt is questionable to return to the Steelers' Sunday Night Football contest vs. the Chargers with a pectoral injury.
    The post Stephon Tuitt questionable with pectoral injury vs. Chargers appeared first on DKPittsburghSports.com.

Full Story

This story is from our friends at DKPittsburghSports.com . Please visit the link above to read the full story. Click Here to subscribe to DK Pittsburgh Sports for a 50% off offer.

Isn’t a pectoral injury what kept Hayward out for significant time a couple years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by pittbull View Post
    Isn’t a pectoral injury what kept Hayward out for significant time a couple years ago?
    Yep. Tuitt most likely done for the year. This will be a big loss, he was absolutely killing.

Quote Originally Posted by mdk2 View Post
    Yep. Tuitt most likely done for the year. This will be a big loss, he was absolutely killing.
    If it's a tear yes, a strain no.

tuitt has been a beast this year. defense very different when he is not in

For the love of God let the doctors Dr. Just about every type of injury can be minor or major. Just wait to see what they say after he gets examined.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    For the love of God let the doctors Dr. Just about every type of injury can be minor or major. Just wait to see what they say after he gets examined.

And minor can turn major..haha. Great thing is the bye week if a minor strain. Now if he looks like someone beat him with a ballbat(all purple from.bleeding)across the chest in the next day or two. That's a wrap on the year. Fingers crossed for him.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Yeah this one doesn't sound good at all. Probably done for the year.

A pectoral injury for a Dlineman, even if a strain can be several weeks because it has to fully heal or it'll tear easily, similar to a sprinters hammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    A pectoral injury for a Dlineman, even if a strain can be several weeks because it has to fully heal or it'll tear easily, similar to a sprinters hammy.
    I'd be very good with a strain. Bye week followed by the jettisoned Dolphins at home that is three weeks right there. Take another and it is a month.

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post

I'll hold off judgement until Doctor "Coach" chimes in.
    Last edited by Steelers1356; 10-14-2019 at 10:54 AM.