Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wild Card at Best

Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    Put down the crack pipe on any playoff talk. This isn't a playoff team
    LOL

U be crushing dreams, man!

Lets see, they have to beat Miami first

and the last time these two teams met on a Monday Night with such dismal records it ended up 3-0

and a lawn dart punt in a monsoon

Is it supposed to rain there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    Put down the crack pipe on any playoff talk. This isn't a playoff team
    Not this month no they aren't. Doesn't mean it has to stay that way. It won't shock anyone if the season continues to struggle, but it doesn't have to end that way. You have three coaches that have enough talent to win. Up to them to put them in the best position to make that happen. There is no free passes just because Ben is down. Their QB isn't a rookie. I look around and see some wet behind the ear QBs winning. That needs to follow suit. Mission difficult isn't mission impossible.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Quote Originally Posted by Litos View Post
    Yeap but there's a learning curve for a young QB, Jackson has more NFL experience

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Depends on the QB. Ben made the AFCC game his first year. Jackson made the playoffs his first year. Kyle Allen only played in 2 games last year as a rookie and he is doing well. Jones in NY is doing pretty well and that team is horrible. Minshew is playing well in Jax and he's a rookie. The entire NFL structure is designed to help QBs. Rudolph is in his 2nd year and has played a lot in pre-season and with the first team offense. There is no reason the Steelers can't win with him if he is as good as everyone says he is.

the #1 key to saving this season is

Our schedule. Does anyone want to tally up the combined record of our opponents? We probably have five games left to be played vs teams that will picking in the top 10 of the 2020 draft. All we need to do is beat the very bad team, without a slip up, and a wild card birth is not out of the question.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2019/REG/Steelers

You made the thread, it is your convo you do the math work. Man your whole existence screams lazy. Lazy NFL game watcher, lazy college film watcher. Lazy draftnik, lazy player evaluator. Well at least you are consistent. Need help tying your shoes? Buy velcro.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    You made the thread, it is your convo you do the math work. Man your whole existence screams lazy. Lazy NFL game watcher, lazy college film watcher. Lazy draftnik, lazy player evaluator. Well at least you are consistent. Need help tying your shoes? Buy velcro.

I guess if you really want to know you'll do the math. I'll help you if needed. Besides the correct count will have to wait until the Monday night game is over as we play the Jets. Not that you'd think about such details. Now fuck off loser
    Last edited by Coach; 10-21-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Win the next game. Go from there

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I guess if you really want to know you'll do the math. I'll help you if needed. Besides the correct count will have to wait until the Monday night game is over as we play the Jets. Not that you'd think about such details. Now fuck off loser
    Loser? Go fuck yourself you lazy twatwaffle. You will help me? Motherfucker it was your thread dickhead you are presenting it. Do you own work or get well deserved criticism you tinfoil wearing maroon.

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Loser? Go fuck yourself you lazy twatwaffle. You will help me? Motherfucker it was your thread dickhead you are presenting it. Do you own work or get well deserved criticism you tinfoil wearing maroon.

Says a guy with the high school education probably suck in a DOD job. I already provided enough content, we play a lot of bad teams that will be picking in the top ten. I post a lot less than I used to on weekdays because I'm busy. You're being a troll. That might be something that comes natural to you.

His soul is full of hate.

Blog Entries
    We will win 5 games this season. If we did get in the playoffs we are one and done with our coaching staff.

P.S.

I regret clicking into a Cooch thread.

His soul is full of hate.

Blog Entries

We are not a good football team and we are poorly coached, playoffs, you talking playoffs ?

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Depends on the QB. Ben made the AFCC game his first year. Jackson made the playoffs his first year. Kyle Allen only played in 2 games last year as a rookie and he is doing well. Jones in NY is doing pretty well and that team is horrible. Minshew is playing well in Jax and he's a rookie. The entire NFL structure is designed to help QBs. Rudolph is in his 2nd year and has played a lot in pre-season and with the first team offense. There is no reason the Steelers can't win with him if he is as good as everyone says he is.
    I don’t know how good Rudolph is. My only issue is fans claiming Duck is so much better even though both are running the same short passing dump off offense, and the stats are ridiculously similar. Duck may indeed be better. Just not sure how you’d know for sure at this point.

The Steelers aren't playing like a team that's a threat for the playoffs. Yes, the defense is stepping up, but they are playing it too safe with the quarterback. I get that they are trying to win with defense and playing mistake-free football on offense, however that isn't going to put up enough points to win many games.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Says a guy with the high school education probably suck in a DOD job. I already provided enough content, we play a lot of bad teams that will be picking in the top ten. I post a lot less than I used to on weekdays because I'm busy. You're being a troll. That might be something that comes natural to you.
    I work for the DOD. I am confident, that no matter how smart you think you are, you could not do my job. At all. Not even poorly.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Are the Steelers now underdogs vs. Bills, Colts, Rams and Ravens?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Steeler Nation mobile app

Coach is delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I work for the DOD. I am confident, that no matter how smart you think you are, you could not do my job. At all. Not even poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    The Steelers aren't playing like a team that's a threat for the playoffs. Yes, the defense is stepping up, but they are playing it too safe with the quarterback. I get that they are trying to win with defense and playing mistake-free football on offense, however that isn't going to put up enough points to win many games.

Sink or swim as I'd open that offense up a bit. Moncrief would have been catching continuously on the jugs machine until his eyes were closed and not droping anything (maybe not quite that much but definately working). I don't care who but every player not starting would be running routs to see if there is a hidden talent. I know it's a stretch but open it up and let Mason pass a little. Only thing stopping that would be absolutely no confidence in the receiving corps.

Establish the run to a degree but USE the ACTUAL play action instead of a mockery of it. Kill the fucking bubble screen not there and will never be there. Open things up to the unexpected without second guessing yourself..........Coaching could try something new and actually GAME PLAN to our strength and their weakness.....it does work so give it a try

Tyrade over but open to repeated performances.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Slash#10 View Post
    Are the Steelers now underdogs vs. Bills, Colts, Rams and Ravens?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Currently, yes.