Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chickillo arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Well we still have Skipper on the......oh wait
    Feels like most decisions Tomlin makes just blow up in his face. Chick spent most of the season on injured list now he is on the police blotters. If he has had similar shit in his past dump him now. If not play him out till the end of the year and let him have due process and dump him in the off season.

Get the facts and determine from there. If she wants a break up, be amicable and walk away. I wonder if NFL leagal steroids affect decision making process for some of these guys?

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post
    Hmmm...she likes poles...

Even though I think Chick is a waste of space, on the team, you're absolutely correct. These charges seem quite 'vague', to say the least.

I fully expect the NFL hammer to drop on Chick and at least a 2 game suspension...
    I love the way she grabbed that pole with such authority. In all seriousness I have been lied on twice by women. Man being on that end of it. Seeing your friends doubt you and thinking you are a woman abuser. I don't give any report judgement. Unless there is evidence supporting it that I can see with my naked eyes. Me being a bigger man than most it was easy to believe. Here is this poor skinny 5 foot 100 pounds soaking wet girl. Yeah that poor girl was being spiteful because I was going to break up with her. Scheming so that I would leave our apartment sooner than planned because of butthurt. No fury like a woman scorned. Well with crazy ones like I used to date that is. I had this one ex that was a panic attack tree smoking lunatic. She would hit kick spit,etc. Often (in my younger days time frame) I had to hold her down from her attacks until she calmed down. I was too slow to cut bait back then. Too much trying to fix issues when there is no fixing some people. So yeah even though it seems like you are guilty until innocent when the law is looking at the male female encounter. I still go with the innocent until proven otherwise approach.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

He’ll be cleared in no time. The judge seen his game footage over the past several seasons.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Doesn't sound like there was a major crime involved, probably a broken lamp and some bruising along with a mutual assault charge. "She hit me first" doesn't sound like a real good excuse from an NFL linebacker.

This is what KDKA had to say about the incident:

According to the criminal complaint, Chickillo was arrested today by the Uniontown Pennsylvania State Police.

Police say the arrest was from a domestic dispute that happened at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort with his girlfriend, Alysha Newman.

Chickillo says the argument became physical when Newman hit him in the head.

Newman says she punched Chickillo in the head after he grabbed her and forced her against the door and wall in the room. She had injuries on her biceps.

The Steelers say they are still gathering information regarding the arrest.

I would've cut him way before this, this to me is just the final straw. NEVER should have signed him to an extension. The guy flat out sucks. All I keep hearing is how he's some outstanding special teams player, and I'm not seeing it. He should be good as gone.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.

well, of course he is, but still a bad look that his name is associated with this, don't ya think?

Innocent until proven guilty.
    Just like AB right?

He isn't worth the bad press, unfortunately for him.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Is LJ Fort available?

Oh wait....
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    Busy helping Baltimore widen the gap on us in the standings

I watched him against Seattle, was starting and making plays all over the field, he had a monster game, the announcers heaped praise on him

The fucking Steelers just signed Chick for $8M over the next 2 years to sit on the bench and play special teans, good work for another one of Tomlins pets

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

If this is out of character for Chick there is zero reason to cut him. They found pounds of cocaine in Chungs house. He still starts. NFL due process takes till the spring. If what they say is all it is he will get 4 games max probably less. Bring in a better player next fall and cut him if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    If this is out of character for Chick there is zero reason to cut him. They found pounds of cocaine in Chungs house. He still starts. NFL due process takes till the spring. If what they say is all it is he will get 4 games max probably less. Bring in a better player next fall and cut him if you can.
    Chung is a starter for the Pats, so he's safe.

Chick is a waste of 4 million in cap space, it wouldn't change this season one bit if he stayed or was cut.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

I love the way she grabbed that pole with such authority. In all seriousness I have been lied on twice by women. Man being on that end of it. Seeing your friends doubt you and thinking you are a woman abuser. I don't give any report judgement. Unless there is evidence supporting it that I can see with my naked eyes. Me being a bigger man than most it was easy to believe. Here is this poor skinny 5 foot 100 pounds soaking wet girl. Yeah that poor girl was being spiteful because I was going to break up with her. Scheming so that I would leave our apartment sooner than planned because of butthurt. No fury like a woman scorned. Well with crazy ones like I used to date that is. I had this one ex that was a panic attack tree smoking lunatic. She would hit kick spit,etc. Often (in my younger days time frame) I had to hold her down from her attacks until she calmed down. I was too slow to cut bait back then. Too much trying to fix issues when there is no fixing some people. So yeah even though it seems like you are guilty until innocent when the law is looking at the male female encounter. I still go with the innocent until proven otherwise approach.

Excellent approach slash. Everything seems to be in favor of the woman but these days that gap is narrowing. In my younger day I was a little to much a party-er. I became a dad of two and changed things up. LONG story short I was the first Male in my state to get controlling custody of my two kids. Talk about a system that was / is broken in respects to the Man's rights. The biological mother did everything to me including physical and mental abuse to the worse degree. Yes I had an up hill battle but also know we are similar to innocent until proven guilty. I mouth off here on this message board but it's a steam effect and at times relaxes me. Bottom line is none of us here know's what happened and hopefully the real truth comes out and the case is handled without any preconceived guilt. My thing is these guy (pro football players) have got to know they are a target and should be way more aware of their surroundings even if it involves love. Hard to do but worth the effort.

PS The kids are grown responsible adults and doing very well even if raised by a single parent dad.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

They've had better players in house but Shades cut them to keep his ass.

Just like AB right?
    Nothing like AB actually. As he built his doubt with erratic behavior over and over again. He also is in the civil side of things. If he ever gets charged criminally yeah he will be innocent until proven guilty. That is why there is a system in place. As far as personal opinion? I can't tell fans what to believe. But my opinion on the matter is again innocent until proven guilty.

She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Feels like most decisions Tomlin makes just blow up in his face.
    Well lets see, front office blunders from just this season

We could still have Dobbs on the roster instead of Paxton Lynch..... LJ Fort and Skipper could both be here instead of Chick, ugh

so if we cut Chick would that be another $4M in dead money for next years salary?

We could still have Dobbs on the roster instead of Paxton Lynch..... LJ Fort and Skipper could both be here instead of Chick, ugh

so if we cut Chick would that be another $4M in dead money for next years salary?
    Just a little over 1mil.

The guy fucking sucks. If Tomlin is too dumb to see it, then let the police get him off the team for him. There's like 6 other guys they should arrest while they're at it.

I wouldn't cut him unless the story is worse than it sounded at first. No need to at this point. Enough injuries already.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteelChip View Post
    Doesn't sound like there was a major crime involved, probably a broken lamp and some bruising along with a mutual assault charge. "She hit me first" doesn't sound like a real good excuse from an NFL linebacker.
    And now the Shield has been tarnished...

A statement from Rog is being drafted, right now, stating Chick will be dealt w/ severely - 4 game suspension.