Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chickillo arrested

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I doubt the league cares about second team scrubs, this is a local matter unless the Steelers actually cut him, then it might get a little national news splash
    I just got a feeling Chick is gonna get sacrificed for this whereas other players have been found, this season, with MORE DAMNING evidence, and yet they continue to play on Sunday's. I doubt they were banned from the facility as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    go to the Ravens forum and suck his cock there.
    he's gone.
    B b b but people start new AB threads here all the time

This is a regular Pats board, so i dont think a little Fort praise is much of anything, he's earned it, its showing how bad the Steelers are at evaluating talent is all

Meh she hit him, he shoved her... stupidity at best... he should definitely be cut for being dumb... never shove a woman down... its a death sentence these days even if she was assaulting you.

Actually just don’t defend yourself against anyone... I have a fried who was the victim of a road rage incident and despite being hospitalized with injuries, the police told him that if he pressed charges he would get charged too cause witnesses saw him hit the guy after he was already dragged out of his car and attacked...

I mean chick is an idiot anyhow... Coach’s great white hope was never great, just apparently white trash hype...

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    Meh she hit him, he shoved her... stupidity at best... he should definitely be cut for being dumb... never shove a woman down... its a death sentence these days even if she was assaulting you.

Actually just don’t defend yourself against anyone... I have a fried who was the victim of a road rage incident and despite being hospitalized with injuries, the police told him that if he pressed charges he would get charged too cause witnesses saw him hit the guy after he was already dragged out of his car and attacked...

I mean chick is an idiot anyhow... Coach’s great white hope was never great, just apparently white trash hype...
    Wow...

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    B b b but people start new AB threads here all the time

This is a regular Pats board, so i dont think a little Fort praise is much of anything, he's earned it, its showing how bad the Steelers are at evaluating talent is all
    Fort had good games with the Steelers too, so not sure the talent comment should get green lighted as the Steelers have a rookie they drafted to upgrade the position and last time I checked he was doing pretty well. Fort isn't better than Vince Williams. And probably not better than Barron. Seasons end I am willing to bet this way of thinking will be the same.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post
    Wow...
    I met Chickillo's dad at Friday Night Lights. He screams of the strict blue collar type. All business. I had a ton of pics of the players, my friend made us late for autographs so I didn't get any that day. Gave his dad the pic I had of Chickillo screaming. He replies man I wish he wouldn't do that. If anything that family is the opposite of white trash. And for the record I dislike any saying that has racial undertones. Enough of that shit running rampant to add any tinder to the woodpile.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post

How sad Chick is a scumbag, And let's get something right. I never said Chick was a savior, just better than Jarivs I'm a first round bust Jones. If you can recall I was heavy in the draft TJ WATT camp in round one. Never did I call him great. Just a good late draft pick.

The Steelers thought enough of Chick to offer a 2 year 8 million dollar contract, so my assessment was correct.

These UM guys....UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Fort had good games with the Steelers too, so not sure the talent comment should get green lighted as the Steelers have a rookie they drafted to upgrade the position and last time I checked he was doing pretty well. Fort isn't better than Vince Williams. And probably not better than Barron. Seasons end I am willing to bet this way of thinking will be the same.

Fort is playing well. Skipper making plays. #GuysTomlin didn't want to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Deep at the position you can't keep everyone. Steelers got robbed of three players. Other needy teams saw the opportunity to add to their holes. I get on Tomlin for deserved criticism. Like for coming up short on the ultimate goal not when they are stocked at one position and it forces them to PS potential. In this case Tombert should get credit for stocking the positions. Coaching up the players currently on the roster is another subject. Some fans tend to want to rob Peter to pay Paul. But you have to keep depth at all positions. In the process on good drafting teams, some talent gets the short end of the stick. You can't lighten depth at another position to overstock because you want to keep said player.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    They’re playing for coaches not named Mike Tomlin?

If the team does something that is on them and their decision. If the league does something that is bullshit. EVERYONE deserves due process unless they are unavailable cause their transgression has them in jail. If there is no video like Ray Rice, sorry, you cannot suspend someone like that.

The Following User Likes This Post:

I agree that it's hard to keep everybody but in my opinion one of the bigger "misses" was letting SPENCER go and keeping Switz.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Meh if he gets cut or ends up on the exempt list somehow, I suggest Sutton smith returning... i think he-is still a ufa... he also played fb in college so there is that... we need both

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    I agree that it's hard to keep everybody but in my opinion one of the bigger "misses" was letting SPENCER go and keeping Switz.
    Yeah, I liked Spencer's potential as a returner as well. But let's be honest, it's not like he's setting the league on fire with the Broncos and probably wouldn't help much at WR.

He has a total of 2 catches for 13 yards and a single rushing attempt good for nine yards.

On ST, he has 14 fair catches on 17 returns, averaging 7.7 yards on the three he did return. He did have a single ko return good for 60 yards.

Having said that, I would love to still have him and we wish we would have kept him over Switz.

I hear yaz Tibs but I realize Spencer isn't the cure all. I also realize Switz is absolutely NOT the cure all. Spencer is better than Switz and my belief that would make the team better, even if by just a little. Spencer can out maneuver a blade of grass and can break some arm tackles and that's a positive over Switz.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

I hear yaz Tibs but I realize Spencer isn't the cure all. I also realize Switz is absolutely NOT the cure all. Spencer is better than Switz and my belief that would make the team better, even if by just a little. Spencer can out maneuver a blade of grass and can break some arm tackles and that's a positive over Switz.
    I agree man. At the rate he's going Switz may not have 60 total career return yards, which Spencer got on a single return. ;)

So, what are the odds the league suspends Chicklets before AB?

Spencer is better than Switz
    Looks like Spencer will get a shot at WR with Sanders gone.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Deep at the position you can't keep everyone. Steelers got robbed of three players. Other needy teams saw the opportunity to add to their holes. I get on Tomlin for deserved criticism. Like for coming up short on the ultimate goal not when they are stocked at one position and it forces them to PS potential. In this case Tombert should get credit for stocking the positions. Coaching up the players currently on the roster is another subject. Some fans tend to want to rob Peter to pay Paul. But you have to keep depth at all positions. In the process on good drafting teams, some talent gets the short end of the stick. You can't lighten depth at another position to overstock because you want to keep said player.

Dag nab it!!! Common sense ain't 'llowed 'round deez parts!!!

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by TDX27 View Post
    So, what are the odds the league suspends Chicklets before AB?
    Can't leave out Cheech & Chong...He should be playing a down in the league.

I guess it better to chastise and publicly humiliate Mike Vick or Ben. I know the cases aren't the same but the KNEE JERK reactions to both are still bothering me...