Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you trade to get Emmanuel Sanders back?

Would you trade to get Emmanuel Sanders back?

Assuming you believe that we are in a position to make a run at a wild card, would you trade for WR help? People like Mohamed Sanu, Emmanuel Sanders, DeVante Parker, A.J. Green etc may well become available and the two guys that we needed to step up have stepped back.

So do we swing again..? And if we do what are they worth?

no..........

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I'd get him for a 5th (2021) and drop Moncrief so we can keep our 3rd (compensatory).

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Silly, we are dead broke and still have our secret weapon, we have Lord Moncrief waiting to unleash hell!!!

No. We really have no trading chips left (that any other team would want) that I'd be willing to give up for a short term fix which is what I believe he is.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Lifetime Member

No from me...Sanders isn't a true #1. That's what we need...

Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post
    No from me...Sanders isn't a true #1. That's what we need...
    Do you really need a true number 1? Has Juju been given a legit chance to prove it? So far, no one has really stepped up behind him. Adding Sanders would at the very least loosen up coverage on Juju. The issue is no established talent behind Juju.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by insaniti View Post
    Do you really need a true number 1? Has Juju been given a legit chance to prove it? So far, no one has really stepped up behind him. Adding Sanders would at the very least loosen up coverage on Juju. The issue is no established talent behind Juju.

You won't have a true #1 without a good QB.

The Following 8 Users Like This Post:

Pass and roll with what little we have. Moncrief needs to step up. Maybe O'l coach Tomlin has a little can of "unleash hell" that he's been IV-ing into the WR., just maybe.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by insaniti View Post

I don't know...

The puzzling factor, if you will, for me is the status of James Washington. You'd think that because of their previous relationship in college - chemistry would 'just be there'...IMO, it's not...

So, knowing that, I do think we need a true #1 because while we love JuJu - the kid has fumbled at the most in opportune times. The guy we all now love to hate - he didn't do that.

Pickle juice sucks w/o vodka...

Didn't Sanders have a lot to say about the lack of leadership Ben displayed? And how that Manning was a much better leader? Yea, let's bring that guy back for locker room unity.

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

Nope. Sink or swim time with what we have

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

of course not. we're done with trades this season. at least, we'd better be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Didn't Sanders have a lot to say about the lack of leadership Ben displayed? And how that Manning was a much better leader? Yea, let's bring that guy back for locker room unity.
    lol...you're right. I forgot about that...just drop Moncrief then...not worth a 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by t-man View Post
    THIS. I remember it well. Perfectly thrown ball hits him in the hands. We lose. Fuck him.

There is some real silly responses in this thread. Right now you have a strong number two and a bunch of question marks at the position. If a player can come in and upgrade the position opposite of that strong number two you do it. Oh Sanders dropped this crap, so what JuJu fumbled two games away should we ship him off? Oh Ben isn't under center, so what so Rudolph shouldn't have the best weapons available? And we have the oh no let's not trade again bandits. Like Sanders would cost a high draft pick ? For some crazy reason they asked for that obviously you don't do it. But I see no reasonable reason that a trade involving Sanders would be costly.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

As slash says.... it depends on what you can get him for. A 6th or 7th rounder? Yep

Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post
    I don't know...

The puzzling factor, if you will, for me is the status of James Washington. You'd think that because of their previous relationship in college - chemistry would 'just be there'...IMO, it's not...

So, knowing that, I do think we need a true #1 because while we love JuJu - the kid has fumbled at the most in opportune times. The guy we all now love to hate - he didn't do that.

Pickle juice sucks w/o vodka...
    Two fumbles and people want to jump down his throat. Both times he was going for more yards. This last time was a perfectly timed punch from the DB. It's not like he was running around and just dropped the ball. Juju has all the skill, talent, and work ethic of a number one. He just has no help. Teams can focus on him and only him.

It's been a long time since we haven't had at least two solid WRs. Right now we're waiting for that second one to step up...

Sanders is the clown that was upset about Ben's radio show, but then went on the media circuit to bash Ben at any chance he had. No thanks.