Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bungles week..............just what the doctor ordered................Us or them

bungles week..............just what the doctor ordered................Us or them

There was a time when a game like this is just what the doctor ordered but not so much anymore. Take a look at last week's game and you can see why.

Actually a lowball team such as this hasn't been what the doctor ordered for coach Tomlin for some time now, seems he has trouble capitalizing on such games.

Skeletons on offense, including the OC because he has been MIA for awhile. Who will play and who will be "out" as well as who isn't fresh off the cabbage wagon. Can Johni pull even a few in just to show his past paychecks meant something. Washington is being asked a lot to carry an entire WR Corp's but if this is the moment, this is the biggest for him. Mason has very little to work with but he needs to pull the EFFiN triger and a hell of a lot faster.

BUNGLES haven't been very good all year and this is their, I want to say SB but I'll have to say their PO game because even they know it'll never be a SB for them. I just hope the officiating keeps this game in check, unlike the shitty Browns game.

What do you think is their biggest weakness / stregnth and will we actually game plan against that? Fitchner is terrible at his first 10 pre-determined plays thus giving us that SLOW start crap. (Randy, step up).

Hard to predict a final score but I'm thinking we win by 6.5 or more.

Here we go STEELERS, here we go !!!

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following User Likes This Post:

Both teams might be thankful the matchup but I know one team that if they play to their talent level should win. Yes we dey.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

The Bengals have been in alot of game, almost won at Seattle and Baltimore, almost beat Buffalo, and kept it close with Oakland. This isn't going to be a walk in the park, especially being in Cincy, and them wanting their first win, would love to get it at our expense.

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

So, this is our SB?

TANK FOR TUA!

Spike,......................... it very well could be..........................

Salute the nation

This won't be pretty, and if the offense goes 3 and out consistently, it may be down right brutal.

Here's hoping a few of the walking injured can play.

We aren't tanking for Tua, that went out the window when we traded our #1 to Miami, Tua isn't falling to the 2nd round.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

i would not want to give the Bengals their first win but the way the offense is playing it is a definite possibility. Our playoff hopes are already on extremely thin ice. Losing this game will probably all but eliminate us. Rudolph better have a short leash..

8-8, 8-8, 8-8!!!!

That's the goal. No losing seasons. . .

I would not even be a little bit surprised to see the Steelers lose this game. Actually, I am almost expecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I would not even be a little bit surprised to see the Steelers lose this game. Actually, I am almost expecting it.
    Wouldn't surprise me either. Gonna be up to our defense once again. Our offense was pretty anemic earlier but now....if JJSS and Johnson can't play this could be bad. Bungs are gonna be fired up and smelling blood in the water. They definitely do not want a goose egg in the W column for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    We aren't tanking for Tua, that went out the window when we traded our #1 to Miami, Tua isn't falling to the 2nd round.
    Sure can, a cripple with two ankle surgeries and a hip dislocation, he is primed to fall out of the 1st rd into our laps.

Give him a couple years to heal behind Ben and that's the end of red nose.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Sure can, a cripple with two ankle surgeries and a hip dislocation, he is primed to fall out of the 1st rd into our laps.

Give him a couple years to heal behind Ben and that's the end of red nose.
    Perhaps, but if he heals and is looking good throwing and moving, someone will take him before we pick in round 2 based on potential alone. Hell the Bills took McGahee who had his knee totally blown out 4 months before the draft.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

bengals are the worst team in the league. they score 7 less a game than us and give up 7 more. we are at home.
    i dont care about injuries, this should be a 14 point game, minimum

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    bengals are the worst team in the league. they score 7 less a game than us and give up 7 more. we are at home.
    i dont care about injuries, this should be a 14 point game, minimum
    not to be "that guy", but it's in Cincy and that could make a slight difference. They have nothing to lose and would love to F up our season. I think we squeak it out, but it could be like the last game of last season, ugly win.

D must be dominant no broken coverage like the obj play, run d must be stiff vs mixon, on O Fitcher better have simplied the O create some easy routes and hot routes to get the ball in Washington's hands and use more 2 te sets rather see vannett more than banner so once he chips he can be underneath running route TE while Vance can be split out or go deeper up the seem. I really hope juju plays need him to make catch routine passes I know mason accuracy is more but last wk early in the gm on a 3-1 cross who should of easily caught a pass he dropped, he needs to step up, Or rnd 2 we should perhaps be thinking WR to scare and push these 3 youngers for PT (juju Johnson switzer).
    Run bloclking make sure you are double micheal johnson

Play calling and use plays to make the front seven respect their gaps. Can't have 4-8 guys pinning their ears back with nothing but get QB on their minds. Use Constructive play calling, help both OL and Mason out, can you hear me RANDY ????

Salute the nation

The Bengals have been in alot of game, almost won at Seattle and Baltimore, almost beat Buffalo, and kept it close with Oakland. This isn't going to be a walk in the park, especially being in Cincy, and them wanting their first win, would love to get it at our expense.
    But with the exception of the Raider game, all of those close ones were with Dalton at QB. Finley has been awful, including in the Raider game. The Steelers just need to be able to kick some FGs, harass the crap out of Finley, and get a turnover or two. 9-3 takes away a W.

Blog Entries
    That Tua injury was pretty brutal too. Wish the kid a full recovery, would look good in the B&G.
    But how will that affect his playing career?

Get it done vs them bengal kitties

Blog Entries
    Perhaps, but if he heals and is looking good throwing and moving, someone will take him before we pick in round 2 based on potential alone. Hell the Bills took McGahee who had his knee totally blown out 4 months before the draft.

True true