Thread: Reaction to website

Reaction to website

I just installed this app and so far I've been totally unimpressed. I've been a die-hard Steelers fan since 1972 and literally love this team. However, this site seems like a convoluted mess, it's a hodgepodge of politics and other nonrelated items. Where is the redeeming content, the interesting give and take?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Good JuJu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelarcher View Post
    I just installed this app and so far I've been totally unimpressed. I've been a die-hard Steelers fan since 1972 and literally love this team. However, this site seems like a convoluted mess, it's a hodgepodge of politics and other nonrelated items. Where is the redeeming content, the interesting give and take?

You should check under the Football only part for Steelers news.
    RIP CK

Quote Originally Posted by Steelarcher View Post

The last archer before you had a 379 page thread that had lots of give and take

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I can't figure out - Troglodyte