Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It fell like dominoes today!!!!

It fell like dominoes today!!!!

All the outsiders, but Cleveland lost and they still play Baltimore. Texans and Titans play 2 out of final three. Basically if the Steelers beat the Bills they are in. If they lose you want a Texans win. The Titans play the Saints next week when the Steelers play the Jets. Plus if the Ravens keep winning they will run the Pats out and their final game will be meaningless. If you need the final out it could be there. Unbelievable. I bet the Steelers are 75% to make the playoffs now.

Most INtelligent Poster

well they will win out so that will take care of it

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    All the outsiders, but Cleveland lost and they still play Baltimore. Texans and Titans play 2 out of final three. Basically if the Steelers beat the Bills they are in. If they lose you want a Texans win. The Titans play the Saints next week when the Steelers play the Jets. Plus if the Ravens keep winning they will run the Pats out and their final game will be meaningless. If you need the final out it could be there. Unbelievable. I bet the Steelers are 75% to make the playoffs now.
    We went from less than 1% after week 3 to 75%. Pretty good turn around if you ask me. Tomlin and company have done a very good job of keeping this team on track. They deserve a lot of credit as do the players for stepping up and buying into the message.

Lets worry about playing a sound game against Buffalo before we crown playoffs. These last three games will not be easy even the Jets.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Let's be clear. I'm crowning nothing. But I can think more than one move ahead. I probably dont have anything but a punt on un in that circumstance and I do not do anything but run the ball under 2 minutes left and the team with two timeouts. So yeah I'm happy about the way the day fell.

We as fans see that the TEAM needs to keep bringing their A-game and also we as fans see the COACHING needs to bring it's A_game as well. Here's to hoping both live up to that standard.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer

If the Steelers win next week, they're the #5 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    gonna be a tough game but I will be amped up for it. aaaa...who am I kidding, I will likely be 3 sheets to the wind by kickoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Fans at that game better be rocking it. My buddies will be there so I will be telling them to be loud as hell.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Fans at that game better be rocking it. My buddies will be there so I will be telling them to be loud as hell.

I'll be there. It was rocking for the Browns game, I expect it to be even wilder.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I’m kinda hoping the Ravens rematch won’t be meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    Iím kinda hoping the Ravens rematch wonít be meaningless.
    I am for whatever lands the team into the playoffs. If that means playing against a team with no need to win I am all for it.

Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

Blog Entries
    Joe Starkey said he expects a lot of Bills fans to be there because it was moved to Sunday night and season ticket holders will sell their tickets,

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    The Browns won today.......

The Browns still have to play in cinci and in Arizona... they have Baltimore at home... they should get at least one more loss out of that bunch...if itís to one of the two division teams tgey are done

The tits and texans play each other twice the last 3 weeks so at least one will have a minimum of one more afc loss

If we beat the Bills it will be hard to miss, but if we lose to them we leave a lot of doors open

Plus we are due for the unexpected crappy loss and the jets fit that mold,...

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    I’m kinda hoping the Ravens rematch won’t be meaningless.
    You are a Pats fan? If you are talking about the division. Cmon. Be real.

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    The Browns won today.......

The Browns still have to play in cinci and in Arizona... they have Baltimore at home... they should get at least one more loss out of that bunch...if it’s to one of the two division teams tgey are done

The tits and texans play each other twice the last 3 weeks so at least one will have a minimum of one more afc loss

If we beat the Bills it will be hard to miss, but if we lose to them we leave a lot of doors open

Plus we are due for the unexpected crappy loss and the jets fit that mold,...
    If they lose to Bills and Jets I'm fine with being out. Beat the Bill's and you are all but in. If you lose you are still pretty damn good in most scenarios.

I feel like we are playing with house money at this point. I doubt there were too many fans expecting an 8 win season after Ben went down, but here we are. I don't want the train to stop, but if it did, I'd be okay with it. They've played their asses off this year with 110% effort, that's all I can ask out of my team after all that's transpired.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

[QUOTE=Hoot;684750]gonna

THREE sheets is OK, it's that fourth one you have to worry about............................

Salute the nation

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    I feel like we are playing with house money at this point. I doubt there were too many fans expecting an 8 win season after Ben went down, but here we are. I don't want the train to stop, but if it did, I'd be okay with it. They've played their asses off this year with 110% effort, that's all I can ask out of my team after all that's transpired.

THEY, the STEELERS, are VERY capable of NOT being done.............................................. ......!

Salute the nation

The Steelers have ANOTHER Rookie QB on an undefeated starting streak. I would love to see him go 10-0, then we have an issue next year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast