Thread: Monday night miracle

Monday night miracle

According to Yahoo I had a 4% chance to win going into the game. Was down 5 when the game winning TD to Ertz won the quarter final for me. Wow. Might make some money now in that league the 1,2 and 4 seed all lost. I was 7th.

In my one league, I was up by 11 going into Monday night. My opponent had Barkley and the No. 1 WR for the Beagles. I still ended up winning. I had given up. The win sent me to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Shit another close one. Just made the finals in 2 out 4. Made my money back just getting to the final. Was sweating bullets. 2 more points from Thomas or Hilton tonight and I was done.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I made the finals in 2 of my 3 leagues and am in the 3rd place game this coming week in the other league. This is my best year so far. The one league I am in the finals this year, I won last year. Would be cool to win it back to back and for the 3rd time overall.

Quote Originally Posted by TDX27 View Post
    I made the finals in 2 of my 3 leagues and am in the 3rd place game this coming week in the other league. This is my best year so far. The one league I am in the finals this year, I won last year. Would be cool to win it back to back and for the 3rd time overall.
    You can win the other two...not Steeler Nation.