Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steven A finally apologizes

Steven A finally apologizes

This is a pretty good segement about our previous no 84. If you're sick and tired of the ab topic, etc, then don't click the link. At the 3:30 min section Steven A says what we've all been waiting to hear, formal apology to Ben, calling on every other sports media person to do the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_YuDdLIfY

Joe

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

that was a start anyway. id like to see him apologize as many times as he blamed him on his shows

AB is the poster child for CTE IMO. It's very sad to see him deteriorate like he is.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Wait, "calling on others in the sports media to do the same"? Yeah, except that Stupid Ahole was basically the only one to blame AB's psychosis on Ben Roethlisberger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

A few words are better than NO words. It took near the fall of "Rome" (Tony brown) for his appology to come out.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Wait, "calling on others in the sports media to do the same"? Yeah, except that Stupid Ahole was basically the only one to blame AB's psychosis on Ben Roethlisberger.
    Shannon Sharpe, Deion Sanders, there's another recent WR that does NFL Network or ESPN that bashed Ben too.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    Shannon Sharpe, Deion Sanders, there's another recent WR that does NFL Network or ESPN that bashed Ben too.
    nick wright, deangelo hall, marcellus wiley............

Now if they could get people to stop calling him a rapist that would be just great

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

He's just showing his true self to the world.There's no cte excuse for acting like that. Ryan Clark had him pegged right years ago.

He can't control his self imposed fucked up situation. All on him. He's quickly burning all of his bridges to ashes. I hope he's saved his money and has planned accordingly or he will be dead broke soon. That Bentley will be gone and he will fall down to the low class he exemplifies best.

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    He's just showing his true self to the world.There's no cte excuse for acting like that. Ryan Clark had him pegged right years ago.

He can't control his self imposed fucked up situation. All on him. He's quickly burning all of his bridges to ashes. I hope he's saved his money and has planned accordingly or he will be dead broke soon. That Bentley will be gone and he will fall down to the low class he exemplifies best.
    exactly, that's the excuse everyone is making for him now, CTE, it's always something or someone else when it comes to AB, how about he's just a piece of shit human being????

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

Fuck all of them and their apologies.

Smith should have owned up long ago. Bias comments and think all they have to do is say sorry

Quote Originally Posted by black and gold apex View Post
    Smith should have owned up long ago. Bias comments and think all they have to do is say sorry
    Yup. Get the people hating someone or something, the briefly say "sorry." It's journalistic BS, and is 100% unrespectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    Now there's about 5 brain cells, put together.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon” - Saul Alinsky

"Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving" - David Burge

Quote Originally Posted by Badcat View Post
    AB is the poster child for CTE IMO. It's very sad to see him deteriorate like he is.
    I still think he is bipolar as he fits that to a T.
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    Yup. Get the people hating someone or something, the briefly say "sorry." It's journalistic BS, and is 100% unrespectable.

Welcome to the backbone of Steven "Ahole" Smith.
    Racist that's NOT a racist
    Paid big money
    shock knowledge when I think if he was normal could impress with his knowledge
    Definitely has an agenda

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    I still think he is bipolar as he fits that to a T.
    Yeah his issues apparently started young.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Kellerman is a moron. Smith is generally a race baiter.

These people should STFU about Ben unless they are apologizing for jumping him without any knowledge. Ben has been a great leader for years after his rocky first few years. He was never even charged with anything. ESPN and the rest of them can pound sand.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    Welcome to the backbone of Steven "Ahole" Smith.
    Racist that's NOT a racist
    Paid big money
    shock knowledge when I think if he was normal could impress with his knowledge
    Definitely has an agenda

Salute the nation
    You can tell the guys who don't like whitey too much. They're always the first to make shit about race. Fucking over all that shit. Stop manufacturing shit yah hateful bastards. Just give me football.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    I hope he's saved his money and has planned accordingly or he will be dead broke soon. That Bentley will be gone and he will fall down to the low class he exemplifies best.
    That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast