Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh man, AB at it again, maybe he's not involved

Oh man, AB at it again, maybe he's not involved

Not one week goes by without AB news. Literally. I'm starting to think he is manufacturing a lot of these things.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    Not one week goes by without AB news. Literally. I'm starting to think he is manufacturing a lot of these things.
    would not shock me in the least.

Dammit Ben

The Following 8 Users Like This Post:

Cops looking to charge Brown with felony battery and burglary charges. One of his buddies has already been taken into custody regarding the same situation for his involvement.

AB will come out with a gun and end up dead. Maybe not this incident but it's coming.

The only thing left for entertainment value would be hauling his ass to the police car handcuffed.

1:30 PM PT -- A police source tells TMZ Sports ... Antonio Brown has been accused of felony battery and burglary stemming from an incident with a driver who works for a moving company.
    We're told cops are actively working on getting a warrant for Brown's arrest and they're trying to convince the NFL star to surrender peacefully.
    Our source says a man who was with Brown at the time of the alleged altercation has already been arrested.
    Sad.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon” - Saul Alinsky

"Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving" - David Burge

Not to be morbid but someone should start a AB death guess thread. Ahhh never mind

who is supposed to be filming this ???

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    Sad.
    Who would have seen this coming five years ago? Not many, two years ago everyone. His issues were pretty well hid but man when they came out he has fallen hard and fast. Mental health issues were hidden by success. I hope for his sake this is rock bottom and he can get help and live out his life with some type of peace. He is a lost and hurting soul right now that is headed for bad times.

The Following User Likes This Post:

How's Business?

Metal bars looming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    How's Business?
    Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    How's Business?
    Business is dooming!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

I normally don't comment on this steaming pile of gutter trash because it seems that's what he wants, attention, but there's a few things I'd like to say on this subject and then I'll show myself out.
    Enough with the built-in excuses for this idiot. First, it was.. the Burfict hit and CTE. Nope, he's been a flaming asshole ever since he's gotten his money, many former teammates have said as much. Second was.. oh he's bipolar, he needs help. I call bullshit on that too. Dated a girl many many years ago who had bipolar disorder and except for a few spotty outbursts she never acted like a raging lunatic.( okay there was one time but we won't get into that) Quite the opposite, most of the time she was depressed and quiet and slept a lot and was uncomfortable in social settings. Does that sound like this jackass? He's a greedy, racist, narcissistic piece of shit. Some people are just born complete assholes and there's no fixing it. That's AB, and as someone said before, one day he's going to run in to the wrong person on the wrong day and they are going to put an end to his miserable existence and the world will be a better place for it.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    1:30 PM PT -- A police source tells TMZ Sports ... Antonio Brown has been accused of felony battery and burglary stemming from an incident with a driver who works for a moving company.
    We're told cops are actively working on getting a warrant for Brown's arrest and they're trying to convince the NFL star to surrender peacefully.
    Our source says a man who was with Brown at the time of the alleged altercation has already been arrested.
    Sad.
    Now I'm confused...Are they after AB or an NFL star?

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Booted View Post
    Now I'm confused...Are they after AB or an NFL star?
    How bout they are after a falling star ..... AB

The Following User Likes This Post:

CTE Defense in 5,4,3.....

Quote Originally Posted by stevielee View Post
    I normally don't comment on this steaming pile of gutter trash because it seems that's what he wants, attention, but there's a few things I'd like to say on this subject and then I'll show myself out.
    Enough with the built-in excuses for this idiot. First, it was.. the Burfict hit and CTE. Nope, he's been a flaming asshole ever since he's gotten his money, many former teammates have said as much. Second was.. oh he's bipolar, he needs help. I call bullshit on that too. Dated a girl many many years ago who had bipolar disorder and except for a few spotty outbursts she never acted like a raging lunatic.( okay there was one time but we won't get into that) Quite the opposite, most of the time she was depressed and quiet and slept a lot and was uncomfortable in social settings. Does that sound like this jackass? He's a greedy, racist, narcissistic piece of shit. Some people are just born complete assholes and there's no fixing it. That's AB, and as someone said before, one day he's going to run in to the wrong person on the wrong day and they are going to put an end to his miserable existence and the world will be a better place for it.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Being bipolar wouldn't give him a pass. Just like it didn't give my adopted father a pass. Different degrees of every disorder, bipolar is no different. I can tell you dear ol dad was every bit of a lunatic. So you probably should skip trying to diagnose. But who knows maybe AB isn't. But trust me he does have some behavior patterns that fit. Spending money left and right on expensive stupid shit. Check. Behavioral outbursts. Check. Oh and he can still be a major asshole because that was a check too.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast