Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh man, AB at it again, maybe he's not involved

ANY word on outcome through out the night..................???

Has he been arrested?

What charges ?

Any injuries ?

Update ?

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ReR?li=BBnba9I

Says what we all know

The talk of antonio brown is less and less football talk and more "getting help" talk.

Also says tuesday night incident he has barricaded himself into his residence and the investigation is on going.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

FNG

Wow. He’s a full blown crack pot. Clearly he has CTE. NFL could look like heroes if they could convince him to take the test for CTE and once he’s treated and helped, league would look good from an image stand point of ,” taking care of our own” .

US Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ View Post
    he won us nothing

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Wow. He’s a full blown crack pot. Clearly he has CTE. NFL could look like heroes if they could convince him to take the test for CTE and once he’s treated and helped, league would look good from an image stand point of ,” taking care of our own” .
    Ummm isn’t the cte test literally cutting open his brain? Lol are you advocating his death?

The Following 8 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ReR?li=BBnba9I

Says what we all know

The talk of antonio brown is less and less football talk and more "getting help" talk.

Also says tuesday night incident he has barricaded himself into his residence and the investigation is on going.

Salute the nation
    I can’t imagine how anyone would think that him returning to the NFL is a viable option at this point. Even TO, who never made it back to the league, looks like a choir boy in comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    Ummm isn’t the cte test literally cutting open his brain? Lol are you advocating his death?
    Yeah, boy I got threatened with a time out for hoping he never played another meaningful down in the NFL when he went to the Raiders. This does seem quite extreme. HAHA. I guess he might not play another down. Certainly not the way I expected.

luckiest team regarding AB? The Bills.
    I would actually say the Stillers ...got some seriously good seasons out of him...then got a 3rd and a 5th for a players who has done nothing since

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    A. There is NO test for CTE that does not involve an autopsy.
    B. Using CTE as an excuse for every player displaying bad behavior is a cop out and easy excuse.
    C. AB has been well documented as being a selfish narcissist all the way back to high school...that has nothing to do with supposed CTE
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LeXX75 View Post
    I would actually say the Stillers ...got some seriously good seasons out of him...then got a 3rd and a 5th for a players who has done nothing since
    I would say there is no argument of getting his value in the trade considering what has transpired. I'm careful to say that they got so many good seasons from him. Just because the Steelers were able to keep his shit under wraps doesn't mean it had no effect. Remember all those super talented teams that underachieved? hmmm, I wonder why the chemistry wasn't good? It would have been nice if they had gotten a 1 plus something after the recording Ben and Tomlin talk in the locker room. It would have been an easy move then.

Quote Originally Posted by LeXX75 View Post
    we did but we didn't win anything with him. rumor has it the Bills were willing to give up the 9th overall pick for him. could you imagine how that would have turned out for them?

Brown has apparently locked himself inside of his house. This isn't going to end well.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    Brown has apparently locked himself inside of his house. This isn't going to end well.
    Per DKPS, he tweeted something to the effect of "they want my name slandered". Dude just can't help playing the victim card. Fuck him.

Junior Seau

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Per DKPS, he tweeted something to the effect of "they want my name slandered". Dude just can't help playing the victim card. Fuck him.
    Fuckin guy posts some ridiculous and usually low life version of himself on a weekly and sometimes daily basis. Yet he is worried that he is being slandered. Look, I don't wish something bad to happen to AB. But there are billions of people on this planet. Bad shit happens to a lot of people, many who have done nothing wrong. At this point if something does happen, I really don't give a shit.

we did but we didn't win anything with him. rumor has it the Bills were willing to give up the 9th overall pick for him. could you imagine how that would have turned out for them?
    he was ready to veto and refuse that trade after SF pulled out some how if the deal was approved drew would of screwed us at the last second.

He is narcissistic like most wideouts... he bought the hype about his value as a player... when the Steelers opted to move on and trade him he lost it, when the whole league decided he wasn’t worth it he melted down.. ... its really sad but this is what happens when you tune out an attention grabbing egotistical me first guy... he is just exploding for attention...probably the best wr of this era and utterly and totally worthless now

Best news I've heard about him in a long time. If I was one of his neighbors I would chain all the doors shut and put bars over the windows so he can't get back out.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

More information is out detailing the moving truck drivers version of what transpired.
    Not sure I would be hauling shit from California all the way to Florida without having payment arranged.
    Wacked situation........ we'll see how it all pans out