Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh man, AB at it again, maybe he's not involved

The only thing that surprises me about this latest debacle in the life of Mr. Big Idiot is that a moving company was willing to take him on as a customer after his well documented history of stiffing people and businesses that do work for him. Why would anyone or any company take him on as a client or customer? You're just asking for trouble.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcitysteelers View Post
    Plus she going to get more money ..money... moneee ....money
    A whole lotta money?

too soon?

What is clear in the AB saga is that he has no real friends or family who truly care about him. If he did, then there would be somebody who confronted him with his behavior and let him know it’s all his own fault. Instead he seems to only surround himself with yes men and social media sycophants. So now matter how childish or criminal his behavior, he gets tons of people telling him he’s in the right and those against him are just haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddler View Post
    The only thing that surprises me about this latest debacle in the life of Mr. Big Idiot is that a moving company was willing to take him on as a customer after his well documented history of stiffing people and businesses that do work for him. Why would anyone or any company take him on as a client or customer? You're just asking for trouble.

Although what you say has merit, there are MANY a many who don't follow football and don't AB from shit........

He probaly smooth talked and got it to happen. Maybe someone else called on his behalf.... Either way there is NO FAULT of the moving company for not getting paid for services rendered.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

That delivery driver could not have remained more calm...

AB really made himself look like an asshole.

Again

wow that was some suit he was wearing . A $100000 bail, surrender his passport and add a GPS and a mental evaluation. Steps in the right direction.

On another note Kareem Hunt just got pulled over for speeding and he had weed in the car.. No more John Dorsey and he was on a one year contract..... where is this guy heading next.... to another team or down the road less travelled like AB.... 24 years old ......wasted opportunities....

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Antonio just can't catch a break. Even his new attorney has an owner's mentality just like Ben. He just called AB out in front of the press for running the wrong route in the parking lot.

AB will probably blame it on his imbalance. You know.... too light in the pocketbook.... This fucker has GPS capabilities and still runs the wrong route..... washed up......

back to the compound to chew on some dicks.....

I read random drug testing for AB as well. I am shocked the judge did all of that but the police have been called to his residence over 10 times just since December.

The Following User Likes This Post:

The judge is trying to keep his ass alive.

If he can’t get clean, he’s gonna end up dead.

US Veteran

Nobody dies smoking weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skott View Post
    That delivery driver could not have remained more calm...

AB really made himself look like an asshole.

Again

When you're an ASSHOLE, it's easy to look like an ASSHOLE !!

Salute the nation

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    doesnt sound like a black name
    Actually it is
    Literally Translates to Black Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Bottom line is AB may finally get some help that many a many have felt he needs. ONE THING that would definitely help is for him to say goodby to his so called friends / posse who glorify his every move. ROCK BOTTOM means giving up most everything, including what you perceive as "FRIENDS".

Salute the nation

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    Bottom line is AB may finally get some help that many a many have felt he needs. ONE THING that would definitely help is for him to say goodby to his so called friends / posse who glorify his every move. ROCK BOTTOM means giving up most everything, including what you perceive as "FRIENDS".

Salute the nation
    when the money is gone, they be gone.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    What is clear in the AB saga is that he has no real friends or family who truly care about him. If he did, then there would be somebody who confronted him with his behavior and let him know it’s all his own fault. Instead he seems to only surround himself with yes men and social media sycophants. So now matter how childish or criminal his behavior, he gets tons of people telling him he’s in the right and those against him are just haters.
    probably he had but he shun them away when they tried to intervene. We know about the younger brother who was very close to him but now they don't speak according to that article

Quote Originally Posted by Black & Gold Bleeder View Post
    I don’t think it’s just weed. I think he’s taking pills and whatever he can get his hands on. Probably why he didn’t practice with Oakland because he was wacked out n something.

Pills and drinking and or smoking is a bad combo. His irrational behavior shows he’s def on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Skott View Post
    I don’t think it’s just weed. I think he’s taking pills and whatever he can get his hands on. Probably why he didn’t practice with Oakland because he was wacked out n something.

Pills and drinking and or smoking is a bad combo. His irrational behavior shows he’s def on something.
    Or he needs to be on something. If he is mentally ill like I suspect he could actually get help with meds and therapy. He is an ass but he needs help.

Back in the good O'l days when THC was between 1 - 3 %, TOTALLY agree. Today's THC can range from low to HIGH 28+ %.

YES it is a probability to smoke yourself to death. The studies can't keep up with the hybrid pot plants. There are even some higher than 30% BUT NOT quit to open market yet. It's a cash crop so the more the THC % the higher the cost.

I have a cousin who is a master pastry chef (she was the Denver bronco's head paistery chef for 5+ years), She quit them and became a THC product baker and makes 4 X the money (no she doesn't partake in any of it). She is always having to alter recipes due to the THC %. Increases.

It's a lot of work but also a very profitable product.

Salute the nation

No they don't. But usually potheads (people who just smoke weed) are mellow and chill. Does AB strike you as that in the least? I think he's doing a lot of other shit. Someone mentioned about him being so pissed off, that's a man in total denial of how he got to where he is in his life.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon” - Saul Alinsky

"Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving" - David Burge

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    Back in the good O'l days when THC was between 1 - 3 %, TOTALLY agree. Today's THC can range from low to HIGH 28+ %.

YES it is a probability to smoke yourself to death. The studies can't keep up with the hybrid pot plants. There are even some higher than 30% BUT NOT quit to open market yet. It's a cash crop so the more the THC % the higher the cost.

I have a cousin who is a master pastry chef (she was the Denver bronco's head paistery chef for 5+ years), She quit them and became a THC product baker and makes 4 X the money (no she doesn't partake in any of it). She is always having to alter recipes due to the THC %. Increases.

It's a lot of work but also a very profitable product.

Salute the nation
    I am all confused now...
    Is your cousin a HPC .....or a THC ............. ask her if she can whip up a product that when consumed allows us normal folk to understand an AB rant on social media
    If she can pull that off I am all for making her a HC ....... move over Tomlin ..... there is a new minority in town....

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast