Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Oh man, AB at it again, maybe he's not involved

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    I will try to ignore the Nazi comment even though it is a little insulting to Germans.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    i know a little German

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I can't figure out - Troglodyte

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Confluence View Post
    i know a little German

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I know nothing! Nothing!!

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

He's in the system now. He needs to get all kinds of evals regardless of how this turns out. Maybe it will be a wake up call. If not, he'll end up in prison. Another statistic.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    He's in the system now. He needs to get all kinds of evals regardless of how this turns out. Maybe it will be a wake up call. If not, he'll end up in prison. Another statistic.
    This is well beyond a wake up call. Either this is all some kinda act for Socual media that I dont really understand or he is fucked beyond repair. He has flushed tens of millions of dollars with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    Burglary with battery is a 1st degree felony in FL, he's facing serious jail time

Lock him up

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post

On another note Kareem Hunt just got pulled over for speeding and he had weed in the car.. No more John Dorsey and he was on a one year contract..... where is this guy heading next.... to another team or down the road less travelled like AB.... 24 years old ......wasted opportunities....
    Man, it was a little bit of weed. He wasn’t even arrested. However, given his history, this could be trouble for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Burglary with battery is a 1st degree felony in FL, he's facing serious jail time

Lock him up
    To be fair I think they blew up the charges. I don't see it playing out as the picture they are trying to paint. The lawyer will plea down and being it is his first criminal infraction I am thinking probation and heavy fines and probably some sort of monitoring.

Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

The driver is trying to make a living and did not deserve the attitude and especially the actions from Brown and his trainer, all these comments about the movers has nothing to do with Brown's actions. Brown deserve a reality check and watching him in his suite as he walked in and then the suite he had on in front of the judge you would have thought this would have been the wake up call and been humbled. No look at his actions when he left jail , Brown does not get one thing.

He'll plea to a bunch of community service, pay a fine, go to a class and take drug tests for a period of time. That will be it. I can't see them putting him in jail other than the overnight he already spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    when the money is gone, they be gone.

I hear yaz HOOT but he needs to get them gone before that horizon is hit. You don't have to be broke to hit rock bottom. ONCE the KAhoochie everything is out of his imeadiate system, hopefully his reasoning becomes better and he comes to this conclusion.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

To be fair I think they blew up the charges. I don't see it playing out as the picture they are trying to paint. The lawyer will plea down and being it is his first criminal infraction I am thinking probation and heavy fines and probably some sort of monitoring.

COULD end up being "mandatory enforced" medication as well.

Salute the nation

I see this playing out a few ways...

He gets treated, cleaned up and is comeback player of the year. The NFL loves a good story and football may be the only way to save Brown from himself.

Or he gets out hangs with the wrong crowd, gets stupid again and ends up in jail or prison for some stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skott View Post

He gets treated, cleaned up and is comeback player of the year. The NFL loves a good story and football may be the only way to save Brown from himself.

Or he gets out hangs with the wrong crowd, gets stupid again and ends up in jail or prison for some stupid shit.
    I'm guessing he picks door number 2.

US Veteran

Something to think about: Aaron Hernandez grew up in Connecticut, his first team the pats were also right there, near all his old friends and connections. Brown is living right where he grew up too. With all his same old connections, but in a high dollar neighborhood instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    I hear yaz HOOT but he needs to get them gone before that horizon is hit. You don't have to be broke to hit rock bottom. ONCE the KAhoochie everything is out of his imeadiate system, hopefully his reasoning becomes better and he comes to this conclusion.

Salute the nation
    What he needs...well, I think most of the world can see what he needs except for the one guy who needs to see it. Himself. Until he does, he isn't kicking anyone out that is stroking his ego.. He didn't get here because of pot, he got here because of narcissism. He is wired this way. This arrest isn't going to move the needle because it will still be someone else just out to get him. Dude is high on one thing first - himself. That is the cause. Everything else is just a symptom.
    Last edited by Hoot; 01-25-2020 at 04:41 PM.

To be fair I think they blew up the charges. I don't see it playing out as the picture they are trying to paint. The lawyer will plea down and being it is his first criminal infraction I am thinking probation and heavy fines and probably some sort of monitoring
    Maybe

Thats only if he doesnt bust bond, ANY further legal trouble and he gets put behind bars awaiting trial

A failed drug and alcohol test and he goes behind bars, any number of things can happen now

To be determined...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    I am all confused now...
    Is your cousin a HPC .....or a THC ............. ask her if she can whip up a product that when consumed allows us normal folk to understand an AB rant on social media
    If she can pull that off I am all for making her a HC ....... move over Tomlin ..... there is a new minority in town....

"tony" IS THAT YOU ???

Salute the nation

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    "tony" IS THAT YOU ???

Salute the nation
    Paulie "walnuts" Gualtieri aka Paulie G

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MedicalDis...restricted.gif

Tony da boss

http://static.tvgcdn.net/mediabin/ga...opranos150.jpg
    Last edited by Paul G; 01-25-2020 at 10:21 PM.

He can't even run the right route to his car without Ben

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

He’s been an unstable assmahole and he definitely has mental issue but I will pray that he can get help and put this behind hm

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast