Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl LIV Chiefs vs 49ers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    Tomlin would be like 90 something......... Oldest ever to win a Super Bowl ............. Finally

Salute the nation
    That's a lot of 8-8

The Following 8 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    Andy Reid just won the Super Bowl and punched his ticket to the Hall of Fame
    he was going to be a HOF'er regardless of whether or not he won this game tonight.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post
    he was going to be a HOF'er regardless of whether or not he won this game tonight.
    are you sure? Schottenheimer isn't in. I don't think Marv Levy is in. Is there any coach from the Super Bowl era in the hall without at least 1 win?

Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    are you sure? Schottenheimer isn't in. I don't think Marv Levy is in. Is there any coach from the Super Bowl era in the hall without at least 1 win?
    Levy is in... early 2000’s iirc... I remember him speaking....

Reid may be tge most accomplished non cheater coach in the NFL... he may well have eventually got in without a super bowl win but now he is a lock and likely an early ballot guy...

Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    Congrats to KC.
    Helluva turn around those last 7 minutes.

Incredible, when it was 20-10 Troy and his boy toy were ready to call the game over!

3 TDs later......lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Falco View Post
    J.lo is using the stripper pole properly

Shakira is in her 40s anf JLo is 50

You into granny pole dancing strippers too?

Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcity View Post
    good night KC.

Yes it was! LOL

Turning point was the group selfie in the EZ after that int by the 9ers defense

Karma bitches!

At least Troy shut up during the halftime show.

The 49ers ran the ball effectively, but decided to put the game into the hands of Garappolo instead. When they got the ball after KC cut the lead to 20-17, I thought we'd see a steady diet of Mostert, especially after he gained 5 yards on first down. Instead, the genius runs pass plays. He should have run until KC stopped it. After running the ball down Green bay's throat last game, they made no attempt to do so against KC, despite plenty of success when they did run.

Blog Entries
    Glad KC won but I was surprised they came back from 10 points down.
    Was hoping for a wardrobe malfunction at halftime. I was reminded why I don't listen to pop music any more.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

J. Lo has no business wearing a sleeveless dress or top. Her lunch lady arms are not attractive. Her thighs are getting that latin spread. She's not the right body type anymore to be dancing "stripper style". Her 15 minutes are over.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post

Right on!

HELL YEA !!!!

If the pole is being shined........................

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Right on!
    Hell yes if it's them two.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Yes it was! LOL

Turning point was the group selfie in the EZ after that int by the 9ers defense

Karma bitches!
    I didn't see SF letting KC back in it like they aloud them. I thought their D was better, but their O gave them the ball back too many times. Glad for the outcome, that's for sure.

btw, if Shakira is considered granny pole dancing. . . please sign me up. I don't watch the SB Halftime Shows, but when I do, Shakira is on!

If you didn't like that half time show you might want to do a fruit test and find something new about yourself

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

The Chiefs deserved that win. Mahomes struggled for most of 3 quarters. I thought it might have been because of the big shots (by the helmet) he took on his throwing arm and his ribs but he never complained or showed that he was injured. But, he led them to 2 TD's in the 4th quarter to take the lead and their D held on for the victory. I had said it would come down to KC's D and it did. They shut down the 49ers when they had to and held them to 2 FG's when they easily could have gotten TD's. Great win! Glad the 49ers didn't tie us with 6 rings.

Shakira is still hot. J.Lo is a big not. Whatever fruitcake designed her outfit should be shot.

Game was over if Jimmy G hits an open Sanders for that TD, that makes it 27-10 in the 4th, but he overthrew him.

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    Game was over if Jimmy G hits an open Sanders for that TD, that makes it 27-10 in the 4th, but he overthrew him.
    Didnt the overthrow to sanders happen after the Chiefs had made it 20-17 or is my old man brain kicking in...just looked the score was actually 24-20 Chiefs when the overthrow happened with around 1:40 on the clock...dont think that play would have sealed a thing...Mahomes with the ball with 3 TO left 1:40 on the clock I still would have liked their odds of pulling it out
    Last edited by LeXX75; 02-03-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    Shakira is still hot. J.Lo is a big not. Whatever fruitcake designed her outfit should be shot.
    Thing is putting her on after Shakira was the biggest fail. For her age and movement constrictions.putting her on after Shakira killing it was a set up for failure. In entertainment you build up to the main event. As Shakira should have been the main event.

If she went first perhaps the perception doesn't step-down ladder as bad....
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be