Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

Most INtelligent Poster

so now people who farm and work in factories are stupid.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1228518467776761856

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoolieMan View Post

That guy is such a jerkoff with the personality of a bucket of sand soaked in urine

The Following User Likes This Post:

A Bernie vs Bloomberg match would split them completely

Bernie bros would never vote for an old white billionaire, they would stay home instead and the country will never vote for a communist, so its lose, lose for them

Hell Bernie is already running a third party campaign from the inside right now, fighting the DNC and wall street is the only thing he knows, lol

Go Bernie bros!

#BernieOrBust is now #BernieOrElse!

"Good. We want you to be terrified. Win with us or lose without us."

#BernieOrElse

"Libs who are flirting with Bloomberg now should be aware that they are going on lists. Next time they pretend to care about racism or sexual harassment or really anything other than money and power, we will remember"

"We made it to Joe Biden's Wall Street fundraiser and brought a coffin to mourn the death of his campaign"

"This year we either get Bernie in Lincoln's sheets, or riots in the streets. There is no third option"

#BernieOrBurnItDown
    #Bernie OrVest

Yeah, down wit da revolution baby!
    Last edited by Spike; 02-17-2020 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
    President Bloomberg was found dead today from an apparent suicide. Investigators were puzzled how the 5'4 Bloomberg managed to hang himself with a 6' of length of rope. This was explained later by the discovery of 2 shots to the back of the head.

President Bloomberg left an unsigned typed note explaining that having billions of dollars can buy you a lot of things, including the highest office in the land, but it cannot buy you happiness.

Bloomberg, a noted philanthropist, left all of his vast wealth and personal fortune to charity, and in a recent change, the primary beneficiary is the Clinton Foundation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

Quote Originally Posted by CoolieMan View Post

A far cry from Biden, who thinks coal miners can just go learn to code when they lose their jobs. And yet they both sound similarly stupid.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

He can try to buy it. He will get owned in a debate by Trump. They all will go down. Trump isn't losing to any one of those fools

Quote Originally Posted by Hines57 View Post
    He can try to buy it. He will get owned in a debate by Trump. They all will go down. Trump isn't losing to any one of those fools

They keep digging and find Bloomberg's stepped in a lot of shit. This one is great.

Michael Bloomberg: Tax the Poor – for Their Own Good

Democrat presidential hopeful Michael Bloomberg has advocated raising taxes on poor people in order to more effectively control their behavior to ensure they live longer.

“People say, ‘Oh, we don’t want to tax the poor,’” but raising taxes on them “should have a bigger impact on their behavior” – for their own good – former New York City Mayor Bloomberg told a Spring 2018 meeting of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

“The problem is in poor people that don’t have a lot of money,” Bloomberg explained, arguing in favor of a regressive tax:

Some people say, well, taxes are regressive. But in this case, yes, they are. That's the good thing about them because the problem is in people that don't have a lot of money. And so, higher taxes should have a bigger impact on their behavior and how they deal with themselves.

“So, I listen to people saying 'oh we don't want to tax the poor.’ Well, we want the poor to live longer so that they can get an education and enjoy life. And that's why you do want to do exactly what a lot of people say you don't want to do.”
    The choice, Bloomberg said, is between “life or a job. Or, taxes or life? Which do you want?” Eliminating the coal industry, for example, will make people unemployed – but, they’ll live longer, Bloomberg argued:

“The question is do you want to pander to those people? Or do you want to get them to live longer? There's just no question. If you raise taxes on full sugary drinks, for example, they will drink less and there's just no question that full sugar drinks are one of the major contributors to obesity and obesity is one of the major contributors to heart disease and cancer and a variety of other things.

“So, it's like saying, ‘I don't want to stop using coal because coal miners will go out of work, will lose their jobs.’ We have a lot of soldiers in the United States in the US Army, but we don't want to go start a war just to give them something to do and that's exactly what you're saying when you say 'well, let's keep coal killing people because we don't want coal miners to lose their jobs.' The truth of the matter is that there aren't very many coal miners left anyways and we can find other things for them to do.

“But, the comparison is: a life or a job? Or, taxes or life? Which do you want to do? Take your poison.”

I love when the libs eat their own.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Bloomberg is having all kinds of stuff come out from racist to sexist to harassment.

I happen to believe that the Bloomberg ad campaign is actually going to backfire on him. His ad saturation is actually diluting his message. It also sends the message that he is trying to buy an election, when the other candidates are working hard to earn the vote.
    You lost. Get over it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    I happen to believe that the Bloomberg ad campaign is actually going to backfire on him. His ad saturation is actually diluting his message. It also sends the message that he is trying to buy an election, when the other candidates are working hard to earn the vote.
    Pros: A lot of the Dems are fine with it if they think he can beat Trump.
    Cons: The Dem base has been telling us that rich old white men have been the problem for a long time now and their top three candidates (Biden, Sanders, and Bloomberg) are rich old white men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Pros: A lot of the Dems are fine with it if they think he can beat Trump.
    Cons: The Dem base has been telling us that rich old white men have been the problem for a long time now and their top three candidates (Biden, Sanders, and Bloomberg) are rich old white men.
    And communists. Any one of those tools would be a dream candidate for Trump bludgeon. Berntard-Buttplug is probably how it will end up.

Bloomingfuckingidiot: Democratic presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg once claimed during a television appearance that an “enormous cohort” of young black and Latino males “don’t know how to behave in the workplace.”

Just imagine the assploding by the libtards if Trump uttered such words.

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast