Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Head Hunter Myles Garrett reinstated by the NFL after serving 6 game suspension

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaBurgh View Post
    Well, at least that will piss off every fan in the country. Just move them all to Europe and Central America and be done with it.

Litos might be happy!!!!!!!

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

The leadership in the NFL is abysmal. It's seriously so bad that long time fans are done. I guess that's ok.

Whatever.

Regarding Garrett, playing on the Browns is probably punishment enough... he should have to sign a lifetime contract

As for an international game, eventually one of the lunkhead players will be kidnapped or arrested in mexico or europe or china and the league will take no culpability of course... they are soo greedy for that international loot though...

Mason should have pressed charges and sued that asshole

Now he is doubling down on Rudolph using the n word. Fuck him.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Joke league joke leadership

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerInLebanon View Post
    Now he is doubling down on Rudolph using the n word. Fuck him.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    That's when if I'm Rudolph I launch a huge lawsuit on him. Defamation and some PTSD deal.
    That really should have been a condition of his reinstatement. That bullshit lie that there is no way he would not have brought up in the immediate aftermath of the incident will continue to plague Rudolph way more than the attack itself.
    Last edited by SteelerSask; 02-14-2020 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    Litos might be happy!!!!!!!

Salute the nation
    Hey I'm in South America hehe

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Litos View Post
    Hey I'm in South America hehe

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I think that starts at the southern border....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I can't figure out - Troglodyte
    It's unfortunate but when you mix those issues into a bucket, you're going to get incidents like this. -- Deljzc on French terrorist murders

Mason should just issue another simple statement and say, "Mr. Garrett is a liar." End of story. We will all get a laugh and Garrett will be pissed for being called a flat out liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Confluence View Post
    I think that starts at the southern border....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Of Canada ???

Salute the nation

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...Iru?li=BBnb7Kz

Wouldn't answer a question regarding RED-NOSE and says you'll see it on the field..................... GODell sucks

PS The XFL is here, Yiiipppeeessseess !!

Salute the nation

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...lur/ar-BBZZeEV

Doubling down in an interview about Mason Rudolph calling him a N_____

SHIT

EDIT: Now if Mason would have called him a "cracker" all would be well............................ right "tony"

Salute the nation

What a lying piece of shit. And what the hell is he talking about saying the QB has a microphone in his helmet? He's a liar and he's dumb. And even if Mason unleashed the N word, it doesn't warrant attempted murder. Fuck him, fuck Goodell, fuck ESPN, and fuck that worthless Browns franchise.

It always amazes me how some individuals use the N word so frivilously. They listen to music that spews the phrase endlessly within the culture and it seems not to be a problem. Then they flip the switch if they hear someone they deem on the outside use the word. If you want the word to lose its power then stop using it altogether in any situation. If someone directs a racial slur my way, my first thought isn't to kill or mame them. I view it as ignorance. How we choose to respond defines us as a person.
    If Mason had used this word in the heat of that battle on the field there is no way Garrett would not have been talking about it immediately after the fact. He would be telling officials and asking them if they heard it being uttered and exactly at what point of the scrum it occurred. Talking about it after the fact and now that the suspension is over only shines the light on Garrett in a poor attempt to justify his actions on the field.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

What a shitbag. Pull the race shit. What a liar. All over money no doubt. I'm sure he worked that race angle to lower his criminal activity on the field.

Funny how guys can get suspended a whole year for performance enhancing and recreational drugs. This asshat gets 6 games.

what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    It always amazes me how some individuals use the N word so frivilously. They listen to music that spews the phrase endlessly within the culture and it seems not to be a problem. Then they flip the switch if they hear someone they deem on the outside use the word. If you want the word to lose its power then stop using it altogether in any situation. If someone directs a racial slur my way, my first thought isn't to kill or mame them. I view it as ignorance. How we choose to respond defines us as a person.
    If Mason had used this word in the heat of that battle on the field there is no way Garrett would not have been talking about it immediately after the fact. He would be telling officials and asking them if they heard it being uttered and exactly at what point of the scrum it occurred. Talking about it after the fact and now that the suspension is over only shines the light on Garrett in a poor attempt to justify his actions on the field.
    Agreed, and IF Rudolph did say it, Garrett would be screaming about it as he beat Mason over the head.

Blog Entries
    Rudolph should hire Lin Wood and sue the piss out of him, the league, and ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post

FUCKing cracker, why do you have to always make sense........................?

Salute the nation

Time for Mason to get a lawyer and subpeona the on field recordings from anywhere near him during the entire thing. Fuck this shit, let's see what was really said, Miles, you lying piece of shit.

Joe