Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Head Hunter Myles Garrett reinstated by the NFL after serving 6 game suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    FUCKing cracker, why do you have to always make sense........................?

Salute the nation
    I prefer to be called a WENCH.......... wartime marriage of a Welsh momma and a French dadda

Cracker don't bother me at all........... I love em in soup and with cheese.................
    dad's nickname was Mick . (not the Irish deragotory but Mickey Mouse).. cause he used to deliver supplies like cheese to the troops during the war in England.

some cultures really bow down to racial slurs.......I suggest you just be proud of who you are........ there are good people and there are assholes in every race ... choose which side you want to be grouped with and get on with life
    Last edited by Paul G; 02-14-2020 at 10:16 PM.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by t-man View Post
    Time for Mason to get a lawyer and subpeona the on field recordings from anywhere near him during the entire thing. Fuck this shit, let's see what was really said, Miles, you lying piece of shit.

Joe
    The NFL already very quietly said they investigated and nothing was heard... had they heard anything, dudes suspension would have been revoked and mason would have been crucified publicly

Maybe he misheard him... maybe he heard pouncey and thought it was him... but probably he is just a lying liar trying to gain sympathy for losing his shit like a two year old..

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    I prefer to be called a WENCH.......... wartime marriage of a Welsh momma and a French dadda

Cracker don't bother me at all........... I love em in soup and with cheese.................
    dad's nickname was Mick . (not the Irish deragotory but Mickey Mouse).. cause he used to deliver supplies like cheese to the troops during the war in England.

some cultures really bow down to racial slurs.......I suggest you just be proud of who you are........ there are good people and there are assholes in every race ... choose which side you want to grouped with and get on with life

NAILed it. FULLY agree as I could care less of race / country / but I do care how you treat me as well as others. Every morning you can decide what frame of mind you want your day to be.................. I'm a positive !!!

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Too bad the NFL is not run by the soccer gods.................Manchester City just got a 2 year ban from Europe and a 43 million fine........ouch for fudging the numbers between 2012-2016

Wow can you imagine what Kraft and the Patriots would owe for their wrong doings or what a dude like M. Garrett would face under this soccer regime

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post

some cultures really bow down to racial slurs.......I suggest you just be proud of who you are........ there are good people and there are assholes in every race ... choose which side you want to grouped with and get on with life
    LOL... because the word "cracker" doesn't carries the same hatred as the N-word. Of course, cracker doesn't bother you. When used though the intent is there, but the damage isn't. SMH That said I don't think Mason said what Garret said he said.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stillwright View Post
    LOL... because the word "cracker" doesn't carries the same hatred as the N-word. Of course, cracker doesn't bother you. When used though the intent is there, but the damage isn't. SMH That said I don't think Mason said what Garret said he said.
    I don't make light of any racial slur. I think it is wrong to express one's self using them. Many comedians, rappers and music artists use the N word to become rich and continue to fuel the power and hatred behind the word. Part of change has to be the willingness to do so as a culture or as a society.
    I wouldn't have thought it possible that only a few generations have passed since WWII but great strides have been made to repair the damage eg. Germany and Japan
    Then you have your regions of the world that have maintained fighting and hatred for thousand of years..
    If Mason had uttered the N word it would be very wrong to do so.........Myles however using it as an excuse for his actions is also wrong....... Myles using the race card if the word was not used is the greatest wrong of all these situations because it now creates a defensive position for everyone's perspective whether it happened or not... fuel for the fire...........it burns on

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Odd how on ESPN a panel of Black players have said many times the ones on the field using the N word are the Black players. Garett is using this as his excuse when originally was said a player on the sidelines said the word was used. Not I'm sorry I could have killed a player no no remorse at all