Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do these guys get this stuff????

Where do these guys get this stuff????

Thomas Davis on NFL Network said Ben quit on his team, he could've come back but didn't, I can't link the tweet for some reason maybe someone else can.
    This is the same ass that was suspended for PEDS and he's calling Ben out?

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following User Likes This Post:

Most INtelligent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    Thomas Davis on NFL Network said Ben quit on his team, he could've come back but didn't, I can't link the tweet for some reason maybe someone else can.

fucktards can just say any stupid fucking thing they like without any facts supporting it....

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

The society of NO ACCOUNTABILITY, we all get participation trophies regardless of how we participate.

Fuckingt BEN again.................

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

I had to google who this guy is. now people will bring his name up for 15 minutes. Sad that this is the norm now. I blame Trump

Blog Entries
    Sensationalism, opinions, draw in viewers.
    Anything that riles up the best fan base in the western hemisphere.

Steeler Nation

whatever happened to just reporting on sports and just talking about the game. Now it's just a bunch of hateful dicks who just make shit up. I stopped watching all of these shows years ago because of the stupid shit and drama these clowns start. A great number of them are dumber than dirt and do zero homework on the teams they're talking about.

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Doctors: You need surgery on your throwing elbow.
    Thomas Davis: Ben could've come back and played.

Did not take long for him to join the list of media clowns. The guy has an opportunity to go on TV to grow the game and educate the viewing audience but instead wants to be a hack.

I saw the clip and said to myself, yeah, right.

Most INtelligent Poster

so I saw on twitter someone threw this back at him and he came back with that he heard that before the surgery there were other option Ben could have chosen that would have let him return last season. Of course no talk about what they were or what the doctors said was the best option for his long term health...

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post

Thatís plain ignorant. How in the hell did he quit on the team? Oh I suppose he could have used his good arm. Idiots!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Just when you thought I was done! I'll be feasting on the NFL come 2020.

Talking heads need to make sensational statements to get ratings. This is all bullshit fill to discuss nonsense in a long and boring offseason with a 24/7 news cycle.

Hey Thomas Davis go fuck yourself.

Got damn Ben again !
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

Coryea is the Roethlisberger Police, lol. I love it...

These fucking ex-athletes trying to make a media splash are pathetic liars that refuse to focus on actual newsworthy stories in a blatant attempt to pull in the largest NFL fanbase with sensationalistic clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by mightyguru View Post
    Coryea is the Roethlisberger Police, lol. I love it...

These fucking ex-athletes trying to make a media splash are pathetic liars that refuse to focus on actual newsworthy stories in a blatant attempt to pull in the largest NFL fanbase with sensationalistic clickbait.
    I checked in expecting to see an ongoing thread about this already, LOL. There wasn't so I had to start one, it was to idiotic not to.

So I'm guessing Thomas Davis quit on his team 3 times to have knee surgery

I will say this. Even with a gimped arm Ben could beat Philli Rivers and the Chargers. Fucktards.l

Typical you can say as you please on any of these talk shows with no accountability. A HOF QB and a who is Thomas Davis who do you stand with

I predict 10 years from now the attendance and interest for the NBA and NFL will be right there with the Emmys and the oscars. and for the same reason. bunch of over paid, under talented, no dues paying, know it all jackasses that are so arrogant they believe they can invent their own truths and realities, not just for themselves for everyone, they gonna tell ya how to think and how to vote, nobs ruining something that couldn't be ruined. just like our politicians... doing what the rest of world couldn't do.... ruin America, ruining what couldn't be ruined..... that should be our new t-shirt... "DEMS... ruining what couldn't be ruined". id laugh but its becoming too true

Quote Originally Posted by stuntmanmike View Post
    I predict 10 years from now the attendance and interest for the NBA and NFL will be right there with the Emmys and the oscars. and for the same reason. bunch of over paid, under talented, no dues paying, know it all jackasses that are so arrogant they believe they can invent their own truths and realities, not just for themselves for everyone, they gonna tell ya how to think and how to vote, nobs ruining something that couldn't be ruined. just like our politicians... doing what the rest of world couldn't do.... ruin America, ruining what couldn't be ruined..... that should be our new t-shirt... "DEMS... ruining what couldn't be ruined". id laugh but its becoming too true
    Politics suck. Politics on a STEELERS forum sucks even more.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast