Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ask Drunk Cope 2/20

Howdy Cope and did you miss us working stiffs (not stiffies).?

1). We are working on a remodel and have to work in this super bad crawl space, I'm talking 11/2 ft height and grungier than the Browns fan that said he wasn't showering until his team won a playoff game. HOW many man hours will it take my smaller journeyman plumber employee to pipe out the 1 tub / 1 stool / 1 lava / 1 kitchen / 1 wash machine / 1 floor drain, I'm talking just the PVC drains with proper venting?

2). If we did get lucky enough for TOMLIN to say fuck-it, I need a new STs coach, who would he hire?

3). Does Mt. Rushmore have a secret set of stairs on the back side to assist in maintenance ?

4). Who do we target in the later rounds 5 / 6 / 7

Thanks Cope and real glad about5 your vacation.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following User Likes This Post:

Here We GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    The MLB players' union will never go for a salary cap but if they insist on a salary floor, would Bob Nutting finally sell the Pirates?
    I can only hope so. He's reaping the benefits of being a doormat and taking money sharing he didn't earn. We'll call it MLB Welfare...

Here We GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Welcome back. Did you spend any time in the parking lot of the Cheesecake Factory?
    I didn't see one when I was in the islands. Too busy hiking, driving, swimming, and drinking... Though I did spend a night in the Walmart lot in my RV....

Here We GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ View Post
    sorry for not being clear. we would get him for cheaper than we offered him in 2018.
    I understand, but you have to account for his current salary under the cap. It comes down to who would you rather have? Bell or Bud?

I take Bud. I like our top 3 running back and our 4th looks like a burner on ST and out of the backfield!

Here We GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Jordan Reed just was cut, he would look good in Black n Gold?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Not going to lie, I love JR's talent and he's had some great years here in the DC area (where I live). But those of you who think Vance missing 3 games in the past 2 years as injury prone, would not like Reed missing 13 games the past 2 seasons. Right now I like Vance better.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Here We GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLITZ View Post
    who is the one Steeler you feel is the most important to replace
    In Free agency, I'd say Vance if we cut him or Bud if we let him go in FA.

Knowing Hargrave is leaving, I think that's going to be an important replacement. We will take a step down at nose for sure this season. Best to find a run stuffer and not care as much for a pass rusher at this point. They're easier to find and play earlier, since their job is one dimensional.

Here We GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    Howdy Cope and did you miss us working stiffs (not stiffies).?

1). We are working on a remodel and have to work in this super bad crawl space, I'm talking 11/2 ft height and grungier than the Browns fan that said he wasn't showering until his team won a playoff game. HOW many man hours will it take my smaller journeyman plumber employee to pipe out the 1 tub / 1 stool / 1 lava / 1 kitchen / 1 wash machine / 1 floor drain, I'm talking just the PVC drains with proper venting?

That's a big project in a small space. Hire mexicans. They work hard, know what they're doing, and can work in tough conditions. Sounds like a few weeks for most people. I've seen mexican crews bang these things out in 4-5 days.

2). If we did get lucky enough for TOMLIN to say fuck-it, I need a new STs coach, who would he hire?

No idea. I don't really follow special teams coaches at all. I will say what he's done right. Our kicking game is excellent. We took a shot on 4th down last year, and failed because of not recognizing the game situation. KRs need to be treated like PRs now. I like ST coaches that go for it instead of punting all the time. Our coach does that. A nice call at the end of the half against the Raiders a few years ago when Boz threw a TD. Those are game changers sometimes, though we lost that Raiders game...

3). Does Mt. Rushmore have a secret set of stairs on the back side to assist in maintenance ?

Why would you need to maintain a mountain? You sculpt it, and you're done. I will say, going to Rushmore, it's a hell of a lot smaller than you'd think if you haven't seen it in person.

4). Who do we target in the later rounds 5 / 6 / 7

I'm not really a draft guru, I know of needs, not specific people, since I'm more of an analyst. I'd assume we'd be drafting NT, OL, and LB or S depth in these slots. Possibly a WR here as well.

Thanks Cope and real glad about5 your vacation.

Salute the nation
    See above

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    The MLB players' union will never go for a salary cap but if they insist on a salary floor, would Bob Nutting finally sell the Pirates?
    If baseball’s commish had a spine the Pirates would be forced to sell under tge good of baseball rule

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    If baseball’s commish had a spine the Pirates would be forced to sell under tge good of baseball rule

If football's. Commish had a spine the CHEATRIOTS would be forced to sell under the good of football rule

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    I didn't see one when I was in the islands. Too busy hiking, driving, swimming, and drinking... Though I did spend a night in the Walmart lot in my RV....
    just for fun, google baker mayfield and cheesecake factory.

Taking the family first time this summer. Staying in Waikiki. Did you try Hanauma Bay? What beaches did you like best?

Here We GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    Taking the family first time this summer. Staying in Waikiki. Did you try Hanauma Bay? What beaches did you like best?
    Great! Yes I went to Hanauma Bay. It's a paid beach, but the sealife there is diverse and beautiful. Well worth the money, even though I didn't think it would be. We saw a turtle while snorkeling there. Piece of advice, if you like to stay out of the sun, keep walking down to the second bathroom down-beach. Big open grass areas in the shade. Mostly everyone else sets up right when you hit the bottom of the hill at the first bathroom. A little more private over there. Also be ready because there is an orientation that takes about 30min. So factor that in because you'll have all your beach stuff with you. It's the only beach I really went to other than North shore to view, and the beach at our house.

Also did the hike up diamond head crater, which was fun. It was my 6yr old's first hike, and although she nearly bailed out .1 mile in, she turned it around and had a great time!

We also did the Toa Luau at Wiamia Falls in North Shore. Great bang for the buck. I learned how to open a coconut, peel tiny bananas, and weave headbands before the Luau. The luau is on a Botanical reserve. Would take 2-3hrs to go through, plus we swam at the falls. If you get a luau ticket, admission to the park is included. Great food, great show, and very family oriented. Tons of ohana and aloha there! It's in north shore, so it's an hour from Waikiki, but I think there are shuttles as well. I'd suggest making a day out of it. Check out bonzai pipeline in the morning, grab some brunch, hit the gardens for the afternoon and stay for the luau.

https://www.toaluau.com/?gclid=Cj0KC...EaAvUAEALw_wcB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12