Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com

Thread: NFLcom article on strength of each position in draft class

NFLcom article on strength of each position in draft class

Obviously just another "expert's" opinion but I found it kinda interesting, especially since he has Interior Oline ranked last - behind TE's even.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...is-years-class

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Muddler View Post
    Obviously just another "expert's" opinion but I found it kinda interesting, especially since he has Interior Oline ranked last - behind TE's even.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...is-years-class
    interesting, yes. but doesn't mean a low ranked position doesn't have a good prospect or two. if there is a run on one position like there often is, then a star in a 'shallow' position becomes availalbe. we will know in a few weeks

He isn't totally wrong but I would shove TE behind interior O-line. He mentioned how some Ts could convert inside and that is pretty much a norm. I could apple and orange it but overall I think he is in the ball park.

Keep in mind the list shifts once your first round has been selected. When teams run on a position and semi reach on need.

GOOD read Muddler.

He is saying Josh Jone's could end up as a Guard, interesting as we need one of those..............

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following User Likes This Post:

Just more food for thought anyway. I thought it was of interest because I've pretty much been all over drafting either a WR or RB on offense or a LB on defense but lately I've been thinking....."hmmm, maybe its time to restock the oline" since the blocking last year was subpar IMO. Now I start to waffle back the other way. I think this draft is going to be kinda fascinating, even without a first rounder. Not many real "holes" on either side of the LOS and lots of ways the team could go with their second rounder.

Most INtelligent Poster

Zierlein is very good at analysis...He is one of my favorite guys to read...