Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: St. Vincent is in jeopardy .................... Attendance may be questionable

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    I predict that the Coronavirus will fade away quickly and some teams will do some sort of camp and stadiums will be filled as normal.

NOW say this three times while clicking your heals....................... I'd be happy to put on my heels and click away to make it so !!!!!!!

Most importantly is the fading away of the CoronA and getting back to a "more" normal state of mind which for many includes football.

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    I'm a ways away my self so I've never been to a training camp either. slash has been to many and I ALWAYS looked foprward to his personal recollection / perspective each day nhe was there. He was kind enough to post updates as he saw them and very knowledgeable to boot. I'm going to miss those kind of things this year due to no St. Vincent's visits. Other random poster(s) would post occasionally as well.

I bet we get some local reports from our TC as it progresses as STEELER NATION is just to big to be left out.

Salute the nation
    I really look forward to the camp reports too. Part of the growing excitement of the season.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

i think the concern about St Vincent would be more about the players staying close together in dorms.

One thing that is clear in all of this is that those in charge have no idea what to do. They make sure to do SOMETHING just so they can point o something they did even if that something is stupid like allowing people to buy lumber but not paint, or to go out in a canoe but not a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by tapeANaspirin2it View Post
    i think the concern about St Vincent would be more about the players staying close together in dorms.

One thing that is clear in all of this is that those in charge have no idea what to do. They make sure to do SOMETHING just so they can point o something they did even if that something is stupid like allowing people to buy lumber but not paint, or to go out in a canoe but not a boat.
    You either restrict it to going to work and necessity buying or open it up. People won't listen to anything past that. Shit they aren't listening now.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

im sure with the new arrangrment ben pouncey haden decastro cam, tuitt. will help the newbies to the max.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12