Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Trump will win

Quote Originally Posted by Confluence View Post
    maybe others thought forward in the past few months and bought more supplies, maybe they used other sources, maybe they were creative in their approach to problem solving.

Is it POTUS' job to ensure that it easy for you to source stuff? Do you really expect things to just "be there" for your easy consumption in a time of stress and distress? Why didn't you, a person in a position of need, foresee this issue months ago? Why do you expect POTUS to do your job better than you, and then blame him for your problems?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
    This is a very ignorant and disappointing statement. If people listened to Trump COVID was nothing and was going to magically disappear so why would we need supplies?? Luckily my company didnt buy that BS and was able to jump the gun and get stuff early. No one could foresee what this has become. To answer your question when there is a national crisis it sure is the presidents job to do anything is his power to help solve it. He could have done multiple things to help w/ the PPE situation. Have companies produce and distribute the stuff people need. It is not that hard of a concept. Then you have other companies price gouging consumers. We normally pay $15 for 50 gowns. Now you are lucky to get them for $50 and even at that they are not in stock. Our gloves have almost doubled in price. All these are things the govt could mitigate if it choose to. The whole country was caught with its pants down, but Trump just kinda threw his hands up and said "meh you guys figure it out."

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    This is a very ignorant and disappointing statement. If people listened to Trump COVID was nothing and was going to magically disappear so why would we need supplies?? Luckily my company didnt buy that BS and was able to jump the gun and get stuff early. No one could foresee what this has become. To answer your question when there is a national crisis it sure is the presidents job to do anything is his power to help solve it. He could have done multiple things to help w/ the PPE situation. Have companies produce and distribute the stuff people need. It is not that hard of a concept. Then you have other companies price gouging consumers. We normally pay $15 for 50 gowns. Now you are lucky to get them for $50 and even at that they are not in stock. Our gloves have almost doubled in price. All these are things the govt could mitigate if it choose to. The whole country was caught with its pants down, but Trump just kinda threw his hands up and said "meh you guys figure it out."
    So your company actually has lots of supplies, but you just want to bitch about Trump, because of Chinese virus?
    Talk about ignorant.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
    I can't figure out - Troglodyte

The Following User Likes This Post:

My company does, but others do not and there is 0 reason for it

My company does, but others do not and there is 0 reason for it
    We are our own leaders, not subjects of officials in DC. Your company knew that and acted accordingly. God bless them. Others didn't, and others chose not to. It's the way personal responsibility works.

I work for the state. It's a nightmare what they are doing and not doing. You could have that if you wanted.

This is a very ignorant and disappointing statement. No one could foresee what this has become.

Glad you're coming to your senses and not blaming the current President regarding unforeseen circumstances.

And if the former President restocked the Federal Emergency Supplies back in 2009, maybe things would have been easier for everyone.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

That's what Dems don't understand. Intelligent people of any race do not want to be pandered to and treated like helpless, ignorant children. They have been using it as a party platform for 50 years and I think people are finally starting to catch on.
    Last edited by Supersteeler; 08-11-2020 at 09:04 AM.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Supersteeler View Post
    That's what Dems don't understand. Intelligent people of any race do not want to be pandered to and treated like helpless, ignorant children. They have been using it as a party platform for 50 years and I think people are finally starting to catch on.
    Maybe, but I wouldn't be too sure about that. The Democratic party is the party of freebies, which appeals to the lazy of any race. You have to look no further than the first virus stimulus package that was paying people more to stay home than go back to work, so they stayed home.

Blacks, whites, browns, yellows, that want to be responsible for themselves see through this, and those that choose to be victims will always lean left.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

its not just 3m.... Finding any N95s or basic isolation gowns is ridiculous. Trump could have forced other factories to produce PPE or forced them to not sell to China for example. I spent hours Friday trying to find PPE for my facility. I was only able to score 80 N95s and no gowns. From Medline we are allowed 100 gowns per month we have over 100 employees tell me how that is acceptable?
    Jeez, Jitter. It almost sounds as though you are a huge proponent for bringing pharma manufacturing back to the U.S. and put the country in a position to control its own production destiny. One wonders what candidate has been fighting for American manufacturing resurgence since before 2016...

Your vote counts Jitter! Go get you some gowns!

If people listened to Trump COVID was nothing
    (pssst, Covid IS nothing.)

Interesting stat... you might find it fascinating that know that the U.S. has (far and away) the highest Covid-19 recovery rate in the world. That's great considering the stupid Kung-Flu is already a toothless tiger, killing less than 1/2 of a percent of the U.S. (let alone the world) population.

I'll wear the stupid mask to help folks like you feel better about yourselves, but don't expect me for one moment to pretend this isn't all made up bullshit. You know it. I know it. Every Fucking Body Knows it.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

And finally... Tibs - I honestly believe after all the "feels" have finally cleared out and a significant amount of time has passed, history will see Trump as quite possibly the most effective president in U.S. history. I can't think of a single president who's accomplished more for this country in 3 and 1/2 years with greater opposition on all fronts.

(Go ahead. Throw out Washington or Lincoln. I dare ya!)

And finally, the good news...

If Biden DOES somehow manage to win, that gives everyone in America the complete free right to burn down ANYTHING they like since Biden, you know... "Aint my president!"
    I wanna blow up a car... "Not my president!"

I wanna burn down a church... "Not my president!"

I wanna blow up a few statues, firebomb a museum... "Not my president!"

And the best part - I have the complete support and backing of the democratic party as I exercise my American right to protest.

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

I'll just leave this here...

Lmao, I saw that. There are some damn good meme makers out there. "Electric Avenue" was a nice touch.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon” - Saul Alinsky

"Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving" - David Burge

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

Dang no wonder Biden challenges people to push up contests

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast