Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Biden Gaffes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    Technically not a gaffe, but very revealing. To all you black folk out there, do you like being told if you are black or not by Joe Biden?
    The reaction of all of my black friends on FB was, "Well duh, of course we vote Democrat". They think Biden was spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    The reaction of all of my black friends on FB was, "Well duh, of course we vote Democrat". They think Biden was spot-on.
    That drives me nuts. Never mind that Democrat policies are destructive to everyone, just be aware of who this guy is.

Ironic that Biden is particularly not articulate and bright.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    That drives me nuts. Never mind that Democrat policies are destructive to everyone, just be aware of who this guy is.

Ironic that Biden is particularly not articulate and bright.
    Apparently in Joe Biden’s world, African Americans are stupid, dirty and talk like they have a mouth full of marbles. Except Barack Obama. That guy is so rare it’s a story book.

LOL! Imagine if Trump had farted on tape like this.

Governor Wolfe’s face right after that fart is priceless.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Apparently in Joe Biden’s world, African Americans are stupid, dirty and talk like they have a mouth full of marbles. Except Barack Obama. That guy is so rare it’s a story book.
    Reminds me of the ignorant, out of touch college students saying voter ID is wrong because African Americans don't have the 'means' or know how to obtain an ID. Followed by a serious "what the fuck?" by African Americans.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819