Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why Biden?

He knows he's got this election wrapped up. He's not even trying anymore. I mean come on, really? Says this about Biden, a devout Catholic? His base simply doesn't care, they checked out a long time ago.

Last edited by Tibs; Yesterday at 03:32 PM.

Dems: "That's not what he said." "That's not what he meant." "Trump is the racist."

getting it out of the way early.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    $50. How about $100. Money, meet mouth.

How do you plan on having a third party handle the money? If you have $100, get a certified check from your bank for free (most banks for customers) or for a couple of bucks.

Paypal is not a bank.

So $100 - we send the $$ to a third party for safekeeping and he or she pays out to the winner on November 4.

Deal?
    I'm sticking with $50, as for money can't we both give 3rd party $50 on paypal then he can transfer the winnings over?

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    I'm sticking with $50, as for money can't we both give 3rd party $50 on paypal then he can transfer the winnings over?
    Aren't you expecting to win? So you're saying you want less money, I guess. Yeah, sure.

As to the payment - who has a Paypal account and is willing to do this? I guess we can ask Justin. Do you have another nominee?

And you may be the only adult I know who does not have access to checks. Don't you have a checking account with a bank for credit union? If so, the institution will GIVE YOU, for free, checks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

Tibs, thank you for trying to turn Zona's "Why Biden?" thread into comments about Trump, but as to the actual SUBJECT MATTER of the thread ... Biden because of his stunning eloquence and clarity of thought:

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

If, if debates happen. I hope DT doesn’t push on his mental problems but rather just let them show naturally.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

And look. I posted this in the YouTube posts. Watch cnn doc. Look at his eyes as he speaks. He fucking knows!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcitysteelers View Post
    And look. I posted this in the YouTube posts. Watch cnn doc. Look at his eyes as he speaks. He fucking knows!!!
    "Come on, man, that's malarkey."

"Come on, man" has become Biden's emergency response, when he is too confused to formulate an actual answer and is trying to buy time. That is why we are seeing it a lot already despite Biden hidin' and will see it at least 5 times per debate.*

* Which will never happen because the chances Biden participates in a debate is zero and trending down.

Aren't you expecting to win? So you're saying you want less money, I guess. Yeah, sure.

As to the payment - who has a Paypal account and is willing to do this? I guess we can ask Justin. Do you have another nominee?

And you may be the only adult I know who does not have access to checks. Don't you have a checking account with a bank for credit union? If so, the institution will GIVE YOU, for free, checks.
    I don't know anyone who uses checks anymore other than my mom. Bills are set up online, everything else is either debit card or cash. Justin is fine for 3rd party. Sure I think Biden is going to win, but there is always risk with bets. A multitude of things can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    I don't know anyone who uses checks anymore other than my mom. Bills are set up online, everything else is either debit card or cash. Justin is fine for 3rd party. Sure I think Biden is going to win, but there is always risk with bets. A multitude of things can happen.
    Get a checkbook and keep track of how much you have in the account. Lazy people simply click buttons and hope the account has enough money.

You say Biden gets at least 52% of the popular vote, at least 320 delegates. I say nope. That's the bet I outlined earlier.

$50 it is. You in? If so, I guess we might want to actually ask the 3rd party about processing.

"Come on, man, that's malarkey."

"Come on, man" has become Biden's emergency response, when he is too confused to formulate an actual answer and is trying to buy time. That is why we are seeing it a lot already despite Biden hidin' and will see it at least 5 times per debate.*

* Which will never happen because the chances Biden participates in a debate is zero and trending down.
    Made my wife watch this. She is a nursing home administrator that has a dementia unit. Part of her job, and past jobs is assessments.

She made a couple notes about Biden.

. He has word salad (slang) or Aphasia. Essential the words can’t come out even though they are there to be said. She said this could be for two reasons, he has had some strokes and or more likely early stages of dementia.

She isn’t a doctor but she is a healthcare professional that deals with this daily for over a decade. The normal person can see this.

Get a checkbook and keep track of how much you have in the account. Lazy people simply click buttons and hope the account has enough money.

You say Biden gets at least 52% of the popular vote, at least 320 delegates. I say nope. That's the bet I outlined earlier.

$50 it is. You in? If so, I guess we might want to actually ask the 3rd party about processing.
    I can pull up my whole account online not sure why i would need to write everything down? Anyways I said after the first debate if things don't drastically change i am in

Joe Biden: Unlike Black Americans, Latinos have diversity of thought

If a Republican said this....

If a Democrat says this...he's misunderstood and shame on us for insisting he's racist.

Your not black enough, wait your not Asian enough, wait. Lion and tiger and bears

Jizzer, raise it to $100 and Iíll give you 5:1 odds. I bet Steeltime would too. You could turn a $200 risk into $1000. The way Biden is running away with it in the polls thatís easy money. In?

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Jizzer, raise it to $100 and I’ll give you 5:1 odds. I bet Steeltime would too. You could turn a $200 risk into $1000. The way Biden is running away with it in the polls that’s easy money. In?
    New poll out today -

Biden 85%
    Trump- 35%

You have to account for all of the dead Dem voters and there pets.

Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    Jizzer, raise it to $100 and I’ll give you 5:1 odds. I bet Steeltime would too. You could turn a $200 risk into $1000. The way Biden is running away with it in the polls that’s easy money. In?
    Im sticking with my $50, but its a tempting offer. Maybe you can find another taker

"C'mon man."

I am going to use that phrase, ad nauseum, for the foreseeable future. Wherever I can. Whenever I can.

This is my official warning.
    You lost. Get over it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SCSteeler4life View Post
    New poll out today -

Biden 85%
    Trump- 35%

You have to account for all of the dead Dem voters and there pets.
    We, or at least the Dems, are becoming Europe where you vote for the party and not really for the candidate. It doesn't matter if Biden is competent or not because the party will run things. And most Democrats know this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456