We are screwed either way. Biden gets in and all of his croonies push him aside to take over the WH with their far Left policies. Trump somehows is re-elected and more cities burn, riots, looting, murders, crime, etc. over the next four years
Canada, how you doing?
Second, your comment about "bringing a sense of normalcy" to politics is absurd. You just admitted that Biden will be gone right around the time they stop counting the mail-in ballots, so you don't even know who the fuck you are voting for.
Biden hasn't insulted the black community? He said "that poor kids are as smart as white kids", "you aint black enough if they don't vote for him" or his description of BO how how clean and well-spoken he is. Want to go back to his record of things he voted for or supported? He's not the nice, uncle-type that blacks are being told he is. He has a past and if they were honest, they would hold it against Biden like they do to every other politican.
I think the way America - and Americans - have changed over the past four years, Donald Trump is the best leader for the country right now. Trump and Trumpism is the direction the country is heading in. He understands the heart & soul of the nation - the pent-up anger and emotion - and that’s reflected in the type of man he is, the type of leader he is. What more do you want from a President? America - and Trump - deserve each other. It’s a perfect match. I don’t see a path forward where he doesn’t win a second term, it seems inevitable at this stage.
- Stopping the flood of illegals that drive down wages.
- So Trump puts in immigration restrictions, starts the wall and the median wages for high-school educated workers increases the largest amount in a generation. Huh. Go figure.
- Trump is the ONLY politician talking about stopping the flood of cheap, rip-off, garbage imports from China.
- Trump is the ONLY politician talking about China's endless goddamn theft of American technology and inventions.
- Trump is the ONLY politician talking about the ridiculous debt America incurs defending very rich European countries from a non-existent threat.
- Trump is one of the few politicians talking about ending the endless wars.
- You wanna know who opposed his effort to bring American troops home from Syria and their 60-day mission that began three years ago? Every politician, of every party.
- Piggies have their snouts in that money trough, it seems.
- Trump is the only politician talking about doing something, anything, to curb the flow of killer drugs from China, into Mexico, into our small towns, and then to the morgue.
- The list of political hacks and traitors carrying China's water knows no political party; it bows to China's money.
- America improved remarkably in three years under Trump. You cannot simply dismiss that.
- The Chinese flu, a product from our biggest enemy, is the only reason Trump does not have a cakewalk re-election.
- Well, that and the execrable media that is so busy licking China's ass and polishing (D)im boots with their tongues that they somehow miss basically every story that matter.
You want to know the only politician other than Trump who actually talked about our middle class, low wage earners, the future of middle class America? Old Man Bernie.
And most still cannot fathom why Trump and Bernie, both absolute outsiders, were so popular.
I still have no idea why a dude from Germany, Japan, Europe where ever the fuck he is from constantly “knows what’s good for America”.
A vote for Biden is simply a protest vote against Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. And there aren’t enough of those type of voters in the country, as far as the electoral college goes. Biden will be a bug on the windshield for Trump.
If you’re dying for a list of positives for Biden... I dunno, maybe he won’t teargas your mom at a protest or turn the western world upside down, like Trump has. But who cares about shit like that. At best Biden is a bookmark, a placeholder, to steady the ship for a few years, keep things from coming apart at the seams. But Americans don’t care about any of that, which is why Trump’s a shoo-in for a 2nd term.
Last edited by Tibs; 07-31-2020 at 07:55 PM.
I follow Biden on Twitter (shits and giggles) and I can assure you that what he tweets is NOT from him directly. Words more than 2 letters long, coherent sentences...yeah...not him.
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller
"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett
7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.
Last edited by Supersteeler; 07-31-2020 at 10:06 PM.
Biden brings no national energy nor political charisma to the ticket. One of those cycles was 1988 in the ring against Dukakis. That's why the election strategy by the D's is by hook or by crook.
Joe Biden's dream was always to be the nominee and not a bridesmaid.
When Clyburn pulled rank and Buttigieg, Klob, and all the others dropped out and lined up behind him, what we saw and are now seeing now is akin to a Make-A-Wish scene during a college football spring practice when the offense puts the ball in the hands of kid with a disease or intellectual disability and everyone suspends belief as they point the way and form a convoy for the kid to stumble to Pay Dirt.
Last edited by SojournerSteel; 08-01-2020 at 07:21 AM.
I am not saying Biden has not insulted the black community, but it has not hurt him. Trump has said all kinds of stupid stuff that has previously not hurt him in the polls, but it seems to be catching up to him now.