Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    At this point he is going to win and it won't be close. The margins are larger than in 2016 and Trump won a couple key states by 1% or less. He appears to already given up in Michigan. Down by 15 points and is pulling his ads. Not sure why people are in such denial of how dire trumps situation is, which is part of the problem. People feeding him false info instead of worrying about correcting the problems
    Over 65% of Trump supporters have recently said in a study that they either are not honest or will not share information about their intentions when pollsters ask out of fear of being publicly doxed. You are in for quite a surprise I think.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    It is my opinion Trump is going to lose. By hook or by crook, he will lose. The Democrat establishment is going to see to it. Their hatred of the man runs so deep, that they would rather see the country completely burned to ashes than see him be President for four more years. Don't know if it will be legit or not, but he will not win.
    it's hard not to agree with you. Since the day he was elected, they had the manta of "remove him by any means necessary". If you don't think they are above lie, cheat or steal this election, I have a paradise island in the North Pole to sell someone. Seeing Portland, Seattle, Minnesota, NYC is the tip of the iceburg if they get four more years of DJT. The Republicans are too quiet to speak up for the fear of being called a racist. Some try to, but are immediately shutdown, ridiculed or threatened.
    We are screwed either way. Biden gets in and all of his croonies push him aside to take over the WH with their far Left policies. Trump somehows is re-elected and more cities burn, riots, looting, murders, crime, etc. over the next four years

Canada, how you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersteeler View Post
    Over 65% of Trump supporters have recently said in a study that they either are not honest or will not share information about their intentions when pollsters ask out of fear of being publicly doxed. You are in for quite a surprise I think.
    Just like 1 million supporters were coming to his Tulsa rally? Things go both ways......If Trump somehow pulls a rabbit out of his hat I think it will be a super slim margin. If Biden wins I think it will be a landslide victory. People will vote for Biden to bring a sense of normalcy to politics. Whether it is right or wrong you can debate, but Trump is far from "the norm." Alot of the reason Trump won was because people were tired of politicians. Unfortunately Trump too it too extreme, insulted everyone, turned a lot of people out, and now people will play it "safe". People can cry voter fraud and all that, but if Trump would simply act like a decent human being he would win this election easily.

Just like 1 million supporters were coming to his Tulsa rally? Things go both ways......If Trump somehow pulls a rabbit out of his hat I think it will be a super slim margin. If Biden wins I think it will be a landslide victory. People will vote for Biden to bring a sense of normalcy to politics.
    Care to wager that if Biden wins, it is a "landslide" (meaning he gets at least 52% of the vote and at least 320 delegates)??

Second, your comment about "bringing a sense of normalcy" to politics is absurd. You just admitted that Biden will be gone right around the time they stop counting the mail-in ballots, so you don't even know who the fuck you are voting for.

That's "normalcy"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Care to wager that if Biden wins, it is a "landslide" (meaning he gets at least 52% of the vote and at least 320 delegates)??

Second, your comment about "bringing a sense of normalcy" to politics is absurd. You just admitted that Biden will be gone right around the time they stop counting the mail-in ballots, so you don't even know who the fuck you are voting for.

That's "normalcy"?

Just like 1 million supporters were coming to his Tulsa rally? Things go both ways......If Trump somehow pulls a rabbit out of his hat I think it will be a super slim margin. If Biden wins I think it will be a landslide victory. People will vote for Biden to bring a sense of normalcy to politics. Whether it is right or wrong you can debate, but Trump is far from "the norm." Alot of the reason Trump won was because people were tired of politicians. Unfortunately Trump too it too extreme, insulted everyone, turned a lot of people out, and now people will play it "safe". People can cry voter fraud and all that, but if Trump would simply act like a decent human being he would win this election easily.
    you do realize that AOC cheered the Left Wingnuts that requested tickets, but never showed up to skew the numbers? Why should we not believe it will be a fair election again?

Biden hasn't insulted the black community? He said "that poor kids are as smart as white kids", "you aint black enough if they don't vote for him" or his description of BO how how clean and well-spoken he is. Want to go back to his record of things he voted for or supported? He's not the nice, uncle-type that blacks are being told he is. He has a past and if they were honest, they would hold it against Biden like they do to every other politican.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

That's "normalcy"?
    Point Steeltime

15-Love

if Trump would simply act like a decent human being he would win this election easily.
    Call me crazy but I think he will. I'm pretty confident of it actually. The number of minority voters who pull the lever for Trump this time will be four times the amount it was in '16. Watch.

I think the way America - and Americans - have changed over the past four years, Donald Trump is the best leader for the country right now. Trump and Trumpism is the direction the country is heading in. He understands the heart & soul of the nation - the pent-up anger and emotion - and that’s reflected in the type of man he is, the type of leader he is. What more do you want from a President? America - and Trump - deserve each other. It’s a perfect match. I don’t see a path forward where he doesn’t win a second term, it seems inevitable at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    I think the way America - and Americans - have changed over the past four years, Donald Trump is the best leader for the country right now. Trump and Trumpism is the direction the country is heading in. He understands the heart & soul of the nation - the pent-up anger and emotion - and that’s reflected in the type of man he is, the type of leader he is. What more do you want from a President? America - and Trump - deserve each other. It’s a perfect match. I don’t see a path forward where he doesn’t win a second term, it seems inevitable at this stage.
    Trump won and should win again because he is the ONLY politician talking about:

• Stopping the flood of illegals that drive down wages.
    • So Trump puts in immigration restrictions, starts the wall and the median wages for high-school educated workers increases the largest amount in a generation. Huh. Go figure.
    • Trump is the ONLY politician talking about stopping the flood of cheap, rip-off, garbage imports from China.
    • Trump is the ONLY politician talking about China's endless goddamn theft of American technology and inventions.
    • Trump is the ONLY politician talking about the ridiculous debt America incurs defending very rich European countries from a non-existent threat.
    • Trump is one of the few politicians talking about ending the endless wars.
    • You wanna know who opposed his effort to bring American troops home from Syria and their 60-day mission that began three years ago? Every politician, of every party.
    • Piggies have their snouts in that money trough, it seems.
    • Trump is the only politician talking about doing something, anything, to curb the flow of killer drugs from China, into Mexico, into our small towns, and then to the morgue.
    • The list of political hacks and traitors carrying China's water knows no political party; it bows to China's money.
    • America improved remarkably in three years under Trump. You cannot simply dismiss that.
    • The Chinese flu, a product from our biggest enemy, is the only reason Trump does not have a cakewalk re-election.
    • Well, that and the execrable media that is so busy licking China's ass and polishing (D)im boots with their tongues that they somehow miss basically every story that matter.

You want to know the only politician other than Trump who actually talked about our middle class, low wage earners, the future of middle class America? Old Man Bernie.

And most still cannot fathom why Trump and Bernie, both absolute outsiders, were so popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

I still have no idea why a dude from Germany, Japan, Europe where ever the fuck he is from constantly “knows what’s good for America”.

What, bupkes from you as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaBurgh View Post
    What, bupkes from you as well?
    Nope, Trump’s got this wrapped up. Plus, what’s there to discuss about Biden? It’s like taking a deep-dive into the politics of a Walter Mondale, Dan Quall, or even Pence, to see what makes them tick. There’s a reason guys like this end up being VP’s and not the other way around.

A vote for Biden is simply a protest vote against Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. And there aren’t enough of those type of voters in the country, as far as the electoral college goes. Biden will be a bug on the windshield for Trump.

If you’re dying for a list of positives for Biden... I dunno, maybe he won’t teargas your mom at a protest or turn the western world upside down, like Trump has. But who cares about shit like that. At best Biden is a bookmark, a placeholder, to steady the ship for a few years, keep things from coming apart at the seams. But Americans don’t care about any of that, which is why Trump’s a shoo-in for a 2nd term.
    Last edited by Tibs; 07-31-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Nope, Trump’s got this wrapped up. Plus, what’s there to discuss about Biden? It’s like taking a deep-dive into the politics of a Walter Mondale, Dan Quall, or even Pence, to see what makes them tick. There’s a reason guys like this end up being VP’s and not the other way around.

A vote for Biden is simply a protest vote against Trump. Nothing more, nothing less. And there aren’t enough of those type of voters in the country, as far as the electoral college goes. Biden will be a bug on the windshield for Trump.

If you’re dying for a list of positives for Biden... I dunno, maybe he won’t teargas your mom at a protest or turn the western world upside down, like Trump has. But who cares about shit like that. At best Biden is a bookmark, a placeholder, to steady the ship for a few years, keep things from coming apart at the seams. But Americans don’t care about any of that, which is why Trump’s a shoo-in for a 2nd term.
    I like the way you are embracing Stockholm Syndrome.

I follow Biden on Twitter (shits and giggles) and I can assure you that what he tweets is NOT from him directly. Words more than 2 letters long, coherent sentences...yeah...not him.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".--- Ferris Bueller

"Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way."---- Jimmy Buffett

7/6/50-8/4/12 RIP Daddy.

You are correct even if you don't mean it.

Here's how America has changed in the past 4 years. Previous to Trump America took a hard, radical left turn that many people rejected and were so fed up with Washington politicians, that they elected a non politician, businessman to fight against it. In the past 4 years since Trump was elected, America has veered so much farther left that it is on the verge of a complete breakdown and anarchy. The reasons that Trump was elected in the first place now have become even more of a dire need that he is re-elected. Yep, the need for a Trump like figure has only increased and you can thank the American media, Democrats in power and the education system for even further radicalizing people and as a result causing Trump to again look like the safer option. The same people that caused us to vote for Trump in the first place. Their America hating, anarchist platform has succeeded in waking many more people up to the benefits of Trump this time around especially in the minority community.
    Last edited by Supersteeler; 07-31-2020 at 10:06 PM.

That's "normalcy"?
    This is intriguing to me. Closer to election time if polls and what not are close to what they are now I will do some quick math, but 320 and 52% seems about right. I am sure we can wager something maybe mid / early october we will revisit this.....I do think Biden will be gone early, but Im sure others do not feel that way or just dont care. They seem to think Biden is "fine" or will vote for him just to get Trump out.

Remember also that prior to Jim Clyburn rallying/lording over the black vote in SC, Joe Biden had never won a state primary in 3 Presidential Primary cycles to that point -- and in 2 of them when he actually had some animation, faculties, and testosterone.

Biden brings no national energy nor political charisma to the ticket. One of those cycles was 1988 in the ring against Dukakis. That's why the election strategy by the D's is by hook or by crook.

Joe Biden's dream was always to be the nominee and not a bridesmaid.

When Clyburn pulled rank and Buttigieg, Klob, and all the others dropped out and lined up behind him, what we saw and are now seeing now is akin to a Make-A-Wish scene during a college football spring practice when the offense puts the ball in the hands of kid with a disease or intellectual disability and everyone suspends belief as they point the way and form a convoy for the kid to stumble to Pay Dirt.
    Last edited by SojournerSteel; 08-01-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcity View Post
    you do realize that AOC cheered the Left Wingnuts that requested tickets, but never showed up to skew the numbers? Why should we not believe it will be a fair election again?

Biden hasn't insulted the black community? He said "that poor kids are as smart as white kids", "you aint black enough if they don't vote for him" or his description of BO how how clean and well-spoken he is. Want to go back to his record of things he voted for or supported? He's not the nice, uncle-type that blacks are being told he is. He has a past and if they were honest, they would hold it against Biden like they do to every other politican.
    This is exactly my point, but if you look further into it there are 2 options neither are good for Trump. Option 1 is the dems trolled the trump campaign to skew the data. Who is to say the mysterious trump supporters not giving their opinions are not really dem plants. Option 2 if you believe the trump campaign was that the dems had 0 effect on the piss poor tulsa rally turn out. If that is the case seems to show people are way less enthusiastic about trump this time around.

I am not saying Biden has not insulted the black community, but it has not hurt him. Trump has said all kinds of stupid stuff that has previously not hurt him in the polls, but it seems to be catching up to him now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast