Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: 3 Titans test COVID positive

  1. #101
    Member ZonaBurgh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Arizona
    Posts
    4,126
    Rep Power
    162
    The Titans can't continue to postpone games if they continue to test positive every week.

    I'm not sure what the answer is, and I doubt Rog does either.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  2. #102
    Member
    SteelerInLebanon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lebanon, OH (Near Kings Island)
    Posts
    8,084
    Rep Power
    241
    They are moving the game to Tuesday at 8pm if there are no more positive tests.

  3. #103
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-play-sunday/

    A day after they get a positive the cheats reopen their faculty.

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...on-covid-list/

    12? wut the hell
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

  4. #104
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,456
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...o-play-sunday/

    A day after they get a positive the cheats reopen their faculty.

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...on-covid-list/

    12? wut the hell
    So the Titans get their schedule shuffled around for their outbreak but the Jags play? Typical NFL. No consistency whatsoever.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    So the Titans get their schedule shuffled around for their outbreak but the Jags play? Typical NFL. No consistency whatsoever.
    I tell you people don't want to believe it but I really think Godell tries to fuck the Steelers whenever he can.

    Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

  6. #106
    Only one practice squad player tested positive. Not like they are having positives everyday like Tenn

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  7. #107
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rochester, PA
    Posts
    20,125
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaBurgh View Post
    The Titans can't continue to postpone games if they continue to test positive every week.

    I'm not sure what the answer is, and I doubt Rog does either.
    Just make them forfeit every game they can't play. It's mostly their own damn fault.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  8. #108
    Member

    Drink IRON City's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    between $2 short & ten buck two
    Posts
    15,638
    Rep Power
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    I tell you people don't want to believe it but I really think Godell tries to fuck the Steelers whenever he can.

    Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Just make them forfeit every game they can't play. It's mostly their own damn fault.


    SEE this is where I have the problem. The Titans cause the problem out of protocol and yet we, the STEELERS pay the price.

    FUCKING cheater vile fuck face hand job calls their OWN shots. Pete Rosale would have, to borrow a phrase from a popular comedy team, "Bakiff.... Whack his PeePee". The "rog" just drops into doggy position.





    salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  9. #109
    Member Shane Falco's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,859
    Rep Power
    137
    I’m waiting to see how this becomes Ben’s fault.

  10. #110
    No significant penalties.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...85147041660928

    Individuals will not be disciplined, there is no discussion of forfeiture of draft picks. Titansí organization will face a potential fine.

    NFL informed the Titans that their review now has concluded. Team was fully cooperative. Inspected facility and found it be in compliance. There were incidents of people not wearing masks. There was insufficient communication regarding player workouts outside facility.


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •